Thread: TIP of the Day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Default TIP of the Day.

Hello. I am making this thread by posting tips everyday. This is preferably for new players of Arcane Legends and also for mid-gamers who doesn't know some tricks/tip. You can post some tips too and I'll place it here so people can read it directly.

Legend:
    * - In game tips.
    * - Account tips.
    * - Spacetime Studios tips.
    * - Device ( pc , mobile phones ) tips.

So, let's begin with:

*If one of your pets are out of energy, they will not pick up gold and loots near to you. Pets don't pick up chests and eggs, you'll be the one to get it. If you don't have enough gold for energy to your pet, you can click the play button to add some energy. You can also have the routine pet technique where you can have 6-7 pets and switch them from time to time.

*Try to find as much pets as you can. Pets cost money every 10-15 minutes because of their hunger. The higher your pet's level, the more it will cost! SO try to get a variety of good pets.

*When your character attacks they will switch stances, such as when their weapons are poised for battle and when their weapons are lazily held.These different stances can stop you from opening a chest, accepting a quest, or reading something on the ground. So make sure your stance is at the normal positon.
    Attack stance: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/atta...4&d=1367588480
    Normal stance : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/atta...5&d=1367588661

*When you encounter a mob, focus on the ranged enemies first - gunners and archers - the melee enemies should follow and then all the mobs are close together and it improves area of effect attacks and the party efficiency.

*How to change e-mail and password: After logging in, you are directly sent to your toon. Don't click "play" yet. Click the STS nexus above, then my account, click modify account, then change email add and password , click modify , and it should change your information.

*If you really need potions in a battle but can't leave to go to Guild Hall, just buy the cheapest/smallest pack in the "store", then after battle go to GH and buy.

*Some mobile phone users, when they open arcane legends, a patch will occur even though there are no new updates. My tip is to not clear the AL cache. If you have cache cleaner, make AL one of the ignore list so that the cache won't be deleted.Cache serves as saved patch for the game.

*If you wanna save your gold on buying equipment don't buy it just after release because it's expensive. Wait until their price will go down.

*On lower levels, try to do all side quests. It's good way to get gold and experience.

*Trying to purchase gold or items from another player for real- world money is a violation of the Terms of Service.
    Your account will be closed. [Always remember that!]

*A lot of new players are confused on where to buy the jack, koko, shiloh , deston, meep-moop, colton egg. They want to sell it but the problem is, they already petted it because they bought it in the stable. So, in order for you to get the egg and not the pet directly, buy them here ( below ) and not on your stable!

To buy colton egg: In traveler's outpost. [also in Kraag, inside the tavern, near the bard]
    Name:  qwee.jpg
Views: 865
Size:  77.1 KB

To buy jack, koko, and shiloh egg: Near the hauntlet entrance in Kraag City.
    Name:  asdf.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  94.0 KB

*Plat saving tip for newbie players who doesn't spent plats:
    Never use the Instant Revive when you die in the dungeons, you'll need the plat when you decide later on to respec. Remember: You only got 7-9 plats! Use it wisely

*After the battle (normally at elite maps), your health and mana bars are low, of course you want that to be full the next battle. If your regen is low, you can approach the cannons at Kraag then try firing those cannons until you die. Once you revive, you're healthy again. This is to save on potions for those thrifty players.

Note: Death is not recorded
    Last edited by Greencrow; 05-22-2013 at 11:40 PM.
    ^ Battle Dragons IGN

Et tu, brute?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greencrow For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This is quite usefull, but couldn't this be at an other section like "the new players" or "guide". And did you also check if this isn't a re-post?
    My tip:

*Try to find as much pets as you can. Pets cost money every 10-15 minutes because of their hunger. The higher your pet's level, the more it will cost! SO try to get a variety of good pets.*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic45 View Post
    This is quite usefull, but couldn't this be at an other section like "the new players" or "guide". And did you also check if this isn't a re-post?
    My tip:

*Try to find as much pets as you can. Pets cost money every 10-15 minutes because of their hunger. The higher your pet's level, the more it will cost! SO try to get a variety of good pets.*
    I think no I searched the forums but there are no such thread like this. There are threads that gives tips but only one to two tips
    ^ Battle Dragons IGN

Et tu, brute?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

When your character attacks they will switch stances, such as when their weapons are poised for battle and when their weapons are lazily held.

These different stances can stop you from opening a chest, accepting a quest, or reading something on the ground. So make sure your stance is at the normal positon.

Attack stance
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  88.2 KB

Normal stance
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  64.6 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Nice thread but I got one correction. Instead of the trick button you gotta tap the play button to get a little more energy.
    Jkdog: lvl 41 AL Rogue | Jksmurf: lvl 29 AL Sorcerer | Jkwar: lvl 16 AL Warrior | Kataer: lvl 22 PL Enchantress

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jk9810 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Tip: During wt4, don't kill boss.. i get loads people saying " COME BACK KILL BOSS!" Im like 3 exp.. meh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jk9810 View Post
    Nice thread but I got one correction. Instead of the trick button you gotta tap the play button to get a little more energy.
    edited thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cremated View Post
    Tip: During wt4, don't kill boss.. i get loads people saying " COME BACK KILL BOSS!" Im like 3 exp.. meh.
    Is this only for leveling mode ?
    ^ Battle Dragons IGN

Et tu, brute?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

I got one..

* When you encounter a mob, focus on the ranged enemies first - gunners and archers - the melee enemies should follow and then all the mobs are close together and it improves area of effect attacks and the party efficiency.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I have one...

* If you really need potions in a battle but can't leave to go to GH, just buy the cheapest/smallest pack in the "store", then after battle go to GH and buy

Duh
    AL: Tweekzcoffee | PL: Thestupidness
    AL GUIDES | Arcane & Mythic Items With Pics | Allies | Chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Red face

Here r mine:

* If u wanna save Your gold on buying equipment don't buy it just after release.. Because it's expensive... wait till their price will go down.

* Never feed Your pet. Collect more of them and rotate. Try to collect pets, which r compatibile to Your character

* On lower levels try to do all side quests. It's good way to quick gold and exp.

Roth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katish View Post
    I got one..

* When you encounter a mob, focus on the ranged enemies first - gunners and archers - the melee enemies should follow and then all the mobs are close together and it improves area of effect attacks and the party efficiency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalarie View Post
    I have one...

* If you really need potions in a battle but can't leave to go to GH, just buy the cheapest/smallest pack in the "store", then after battle go to GH and buy
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadroth View Post
    Here r mine:

* If u wanna save Your gold on buying equipment don't buy it just after release.. Because it's expensive... wait till their price will go down.

* Never feed Your pet. Collect more of them and rotate. Try to collect pets, which r compatibile to Your character

* On lower levels try to do all side quests. It's good way to quick gold and exp.

Roth
    Thanks guys!
    ^ Battle Dragons IGN

Et tu, brute?

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Thanks for information Crow!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InternalNinja View Post
    Thanks for information Crow!
    You're wlcome

I have lots of tips here in my notepad I'll edit this one later.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD
    ^ Battle Dragons IGN

Et tu, brute?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Plat saving tip for newbie players:

Never use the Instant Revive when you die in the dungeons, you'll need the plat when you decide later on to respec. I've observed this to most newbie players I played with.

Let me add another one, I've used this during my farming days at Elite Brack

After the battle (normally at elite maps), your health and mana bars are low, of course you want that to be full the next battle. If your regen is low, you can approach the cannons at Kragg then try firing those cannons until you die. Once you revive, lo and behold, you're healthy again. Save on potions for those thrifty players like me.
    Last edited by TheStoic; 05-22-2013 at 11:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheStoic View Post
    Plat saving tip for newbie players:

Never use the Instant Revive when you die in the dungeons, you'll need the plat when you decide later on to respec. I've observed this to most newbie players I played with.

Let me add another one, I've used this during my farming days at Elite Brack

After the battle (normally at elite maps), your health and mana bars are low, of course you want that to be full the next battle. If your regen is low, you can approach the cannons at Kragg then try firing those cannons until you die. Once you revive, lo and behold, you're healthy again. Save on potions for those thrifty players like me.

Nice one

Just to clear things out, in number 1 is it for newbie NON-PLAT users which only got a 7-9 plats?

And if you die in kraag cannons , is the death recorded?
    ^ Battle Dragons IGN

Et tu, brute?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greencrow View Post
    Nice one

Just to clear things out, in number 1 is it for newbie NON-PLAT users which only got a 7-9 plats? YES

And if you die in kraag cannons , is the death recorded? NO
    Answers inside the quote.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheStoic View Post
    Answers inside the quote.
    I placed it on top
    ^ Battle Dragons IGN

Et tu, brute?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Greencrow For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

subscribed .. will add some later ..
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Wowsome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

If you are the generous type of player and have some extra low-level, cheap pinks, before you give items to others: Click on the player, and click the "give" tab, check whether or not, what you're giving benefits the player, otherwise you're just giving them crappy pinks.

I have sold epic items before (lvl 16 cap) by using the give feature. They're always thankful that what they get isn't some crappy items.