Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii:1087265

yes u r.

did u read other posts?

Bc i can give my opinion.

No comment for this.

i did write it abt that part u (other players) being cocky and all in game, guess u dont even read what u wrote.

but i was right, and i guess u should read what u wrote and edit to the meaning u saying here. u still keep proving, and ur the first goose.

im not native english so it was first word that came in mind

again read what u wrote and what impression u get.

thats all
    No, I'm not. It is not my fault that you misinterpret my words and see them as whining.

I do not have to read other posts, you said that I was hating. I have no hate towards you, I have no reason to hate you.
    I do read what I write, it's you who blindly hits post.

I don't give a damn if I'm the first goose or not.

Nowhere in my post do I give the impression that I don't want new players in the game. Don't misinterpret my words.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    No, I'm not. It is not my fault that you misinterpret my words and see them as whining.

I do not have to read other posts, you said that I was hating. I have no hate towards you, I have no reason to hate you.
    I do read what I write, it's you who blindly hits post.

I don't give a damn if I'm the first goose or not.

Nowhere in my post do I give the impression that I don't want new players in the game. Don't misinterpret my words.
    so dont just blindly answer and quot and i will not missinterpret. I didnt quoted anyone in a post i said that so why u assume i was talking abt u?

We're very cocky? I've seen many non-veterans who are way more cocky than the veterans. Most veterans act cocky because they are mocking people, some do it to establish "dominance" when these non-veterans want to trash talk.
    this talk ur attitude towards new players, and all that dominance and all.*

and i forgot these by @Sizari (i knew i missed smth)

I would much rather keep the veterans in the game, than have them quit because the arbiter pieces were made available again. I would much rather have the presence of nice, friendly veterans, than the game be full of new, short term players thinking they are veterans because they have the arbiter pieces.
    Is my english so bad? oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by zenxpr0 View Post
    did i say that u said "called anyone stupid?"
    what i said is YOUR stupid. "Game will die" as you said "without new players will die? same meaning and IF your not a new player, why you ask for arbiters? Lawlawlawlawlawlawlawl as i said before "theres no such game that gives new players what veterans have in the past time"
    yes exactly u did.
    the developers will do what will be good for bussines and that can be anything. they now focus on al, and sl is 5th weel. i over and over just repeat myself.
    Last edited by Uzii; 05-08-2013 at 12:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

This thing still goin on? Sheesh! Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Wow this post went south lol.

First let me say my apologies for not making what I was trying to say clear.. What I should've said "the veterans I!! have come across" and there is enough cockiness to go around in sl really not just the vets I've met. Im actually friends with really nice vets... So that's my bad.. I didnt mean to offend anyone.

Second
    I'm not bothered.
    If they bring it back cool and if not oh well.
    You're right it's just pixels!
    what I DID say was that the devs recycle and re-use all the time.. I mean am I wrong?
    And I said they would do it again because they will that's what they do regardless of how we feel about it. If they do bring it back as a capping vanity the only way it would be fair to the vets is if it was recolored or made entirely different from the first one. then the vets would still have the original helmet and hopefully still be happy. Then it could be a arbiters 2nd edition or something (can't we compromise?)

The ONLY thing that has me bothered is how u (javier995) are putting words in my mouth! I never said I was bothered by not having a helmet or that I wanted it badly! You're making assumptions from the things that I have said. I was giving my opinion on the post.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Deazafla For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

nice post @Deazafla

I speak one last time

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    U r just like litte kids. Bc u wont be so special anymore? doesnt need to be easy to get it, something comparable hard to do as u need to get this vanity. its no ones fault that some players started to play from lvl 41 cap.
    and if u want to argue abt "little kids" i can see ur "maturity" on deck everytime i log in.
    interesting bc i always see only veterans talking bs in base. no offence to anyone, its just what i see and its not a pleasant reading.
    I hit the right spot didnt I. U can say what every u want, does not change my experince, and i say no offence to anyone, but some took it personaly, and needed to prove smth but u can use whatever big words u want, its just show off with empty words. not even offensive words will change that experience, nor the experience of some other players. just make it deeper, and prove my words.

i said also this

and u want to prove ur "dominance" the way "whos more cocky?" but thats just neverending circle.
    but u can do whatever u want guys, u dont need to prove me anything. but next time u can try to prove to sts support team.

a lot already quit. and thers no arbiter this cap yet. no one knows if it will be, as no one from mods or devs sayed smth abt it. hard to say what will and not will be in this game, bc right now its only fifth wheel on a cart.
    i didnt wanted to continue, bc it all so in mist, but sadly got carried away.

Quote Originally Posted by RGR View Post
    what if u have a platinum bought event vanity of 2013 and people who come new and pm u ''wow , cool vanity i wish i had it'' will u wish to get it back in game?
    they do that pretty oft lately. same events and same things...

as for op yes why not..
    with this agree with @Deazafla.

the developers will do what will be good for bussines and that can be anything.
    They can even put it in store for platinum if they think players will buy, im not saying they will. just that thers that possibility. and u can see it in past how many times they did those kind of things. im not fan of this. if so i will more likely see it as hard earned, or crafted where u need to collect very very rare ingredients and recipe for it, that will add some new other aspect to the game.

but it doesnt bother me much, i dont need to own that helm, im just saying im not against, and putting my opinion bc I can.

maybe in different color to divide who gets it in first
    u must agree they do that. but right now just the reason it will make u guys mad is enough. i realize u r just a minority, but u irritated me so much in this post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uzii View Post
    i speak one last time
    aaahhh atlast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

sounds Fair to me. 2nd Edition of Arbiter! just make it a different look. Fair for veterans and New players.. Damn idk arbiter when i was in 36 cap. Im noob HuHuHu *sniff*

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Conquered For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xemmas View Post
    Wouldn't a second chance for Arbiters Helm be nice!!! Anyone else think so?
    I think that having a second different set of cap items would be best so far.
    Pocket Legends already had to go through this all. What solved the problem was by the devs making a different set of cap items for the new players while the old players could still use their older cap items as a symbol of them capping at a certain part of the game.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

im noob
    ikr :-d

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGunX View Post
    ikr :-d
    PvP then? dont mock much

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

PvP then? dont mock much
    sure :-)
    when i hav bought a new good wifi router :-D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    Little kids? Who said anything about little kids? I'm just like a little kid? That's hilarious, I'm not the one whining about something I didn't get.

My maturity? I couldn't care less if you see how "mature" I am.

Why should the vanity be available to you? What makes the SL community so damn special that the devs should bring back a cap vanity because a portion of the community is whining? The pl community hasn't gotten recycled vanity caps, why should you?

We're very cocky? I've seen many non-veterans who are way more cocky than the veterans. Most veterans act cocky because they are mocking people, some do it to establish "dominance" when these non-veterans want to trash talk. It's just a game? Yes it is just a game, but when you spend over a year playing it and spend money on it it becomes a part of your life.

But I'm curious, if it is in fact just a game then why are you bothered by the fact that you don't have something others have? Why do you want the devs to recycle it? It's just a game, it shouldn't matter to you whether you have one little piece of pixels right?

I mean, it is just a game right ?

You want the helmets back so badly? Have the devs recolor them and make them worth as much as a rivet.
    +2 Javi..

I acompletely agree with this, i hear people complaining all the time about being poor.. or begging me for my squid or mech, or unavailable vans.. They need to just get over it like you said, because they're just pixels made to look like cool items!

Sure, it'd be cool if i could have all 3 arbiter chest, and 1 arbiter helm for engi, but really, i'm fine with no head, and 2 chests..

Quote Originally Posted by Sizari View Post
    +999999

Actually though, being someone who only has the 46 arbiter, I agree 100%.

In my experience, the veterans in SL are much more level-headed than the other players. Nice to see, when there are so many new people who take the game so seriously.

I would much rather keep the veterans in the game, than have them quit because the arbiter pieces were made available again. I would much rather have the presence of nice, friendly veterans, than the game be full of new, short term players thinking they are veterans because they have the arbiter pieces.

I think it would be better for SL if the veterans stayed, than make a bunch of new players happy.

Just My Opinion...
    Nicely, put.. but, sadly i don't think this will happen.. If you haven't noticed almost every Vet is gone because SL was neglected, and or, shoved into a corner by AL (like other STS games)

Becuase of this, almost all of SL is full or nubs, beggers, and horrible merchants..

~| SL: Sheriff - Burglar - Aracnus - Twink | PL: Excruciate | DL: Aracnus - Alarm | AL: Sacred - Slug |~