Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A second chance!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uzii View Post
    u r just like litte kids. Bc u wont be so special anymore? Doesnt need to be easy to get it, something comparable hard to do as u need to get this vanity. Its no ones fault that some players started to play from lvl 41 cap.
    And if u want to argue abt "little kids" i can see ur "maturity" on deck everytime i log in.
    Quote Originally Posted by uzii View Post
    interesting bc i always see only veterans talking bs in base. No offence to anyone, its just what i see and its not a pleasant reading.
    uzii
    Name:  get out-1.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  74.2 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aracnus View Post
    Another Pokemon gif to express how i feel about this:

LOL i like ur dragonite's rage face animation :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    Little kids? Who said anything about little kids? I'm just like a little kid? That's hilarious, I'm not the one whining about something I didn't get.

I said, maybe i shouldnt. but i said no offence to anyone, its based on my experience. and ur the one whining here, no one who want the chance is so emotive and angry as u.

My maturity? I couldn't care less if you see how "mature" I am.

u dont need to prove me anything. sorry abt the little kids but i already explained why and as further the discussion goes, some of u just prove my point (@ShadowgunX)

Why should the vanity be available to you? What makes the SL community so damn special that the devs should bring back a cap vanity because a portion of the community is whining? The pl community hasn't gotten recycled vanity caps, why should you?

PL is different and SL is different. the OP is just asking abt opinion, no anger, no rage no whining. i said my opinion. And why it should be available to me? as i said thers no ones fault not playing at that time. i joined at lvl 41 cap and if it will be same hard or even harder as u had it to get that vanity, do u think anyone can acomplish it? no one said anything abt easy way or give away. just a chance to desrve it. maybe in different color to divide who gets it in first so u can have ur "specialty".

We're very cocky? I've seen many non-veterans who are way more cocky than the veterans. Most veterans act cocky because they are mocking people, some do it to establish "dominance" when these non-veterans want to trash talk. It's just a game? Yes it is just a game, but when you spend over a year playing it and spend money on it it becomes a part of your life.

and u want to prove ur "dominance" the way "whos more cocky?" but thats just neverending circle. i bet ur smart enough to find other way to prove. not that i agree with the "dominance". respect should be on both sides, no one is "big boss" here or? do i miss something?

But I'm curious, if it is in fact just a game then why are you bothered by the fact that you don't have something others have? Why do you want the devs to recycle it? It's just a game, it shouldn't matter to you whether you have one little piece of pixels right?

I mean, it is just a game right ?

No one used the words "just a game" in this thread only u. why does matter few more pixels to u then? bc ur dominance will be threatened? i dont think thats the right attitude. truly said it doesnt bother me so much to have that arbiter piece, but ur arguments againts r not very valuable, and if there could be that chance im not against it. as i said, hard way, not everyone can make it, only ones that truly want.

You want the helmets back so badly? Have the devs recolor them and make them worth as much as a rivet.
    This is just a hypotehtical discussion. Thers no future plans for this game at the moment. This thread will be long forgoten, when there will be actual change to the game. Nothing to be angry abt.

@ShadowgunX that was just a very offensive personal attack, basicaly proved my point u quoted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    @ShadowgunX that was just a very offensive personal attack, basicaly proved my point u quoted.
    idc. its "tit for tat"
    u too very offesively attacked all veteran players. m also veteran.
    now get outta from here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

well **** is about to go down here now...time to leave before the flaming begins

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quanebo View Post
    well **** is about to go down here now...time to leave before the flaming begins
    flaming ... not worth it.
    Last edited by Uzii; 05-07-2013 at 03:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii:1085703
    I said, maybe i shouldnt. but i said no offence to anyone, its based on my experience. and ur the one whining here, no one who want the chance is so emotive and angry as u.

u dont need to prove me anything. sorry abt the little kids but i already explained why and as further the discussion goes, some of u just prove my point (@ShadowgunX)

PL is different and SL is different. the OP is just asking abt opinion, no anger, no rage no whining. i said my opinion. And why it should be available to me? as i said thers no ones fault not playing at that time. i joined at lvl 41 cap and if it will be same hard or even harder as u had it to get that vanity, do u think anyone can acomplish it? no one said anything abt easy way or give away. just a chance to desrve it. maybe in different color to divide who gets it in first so u can have ur "specialty".

and u want to prove ur "dominance" the way "whos more cocky?" but thats just neverending circle. i bet ur smart enough to find other way to prove. not that i agree with the "dominance". respect should be on both sides, no one is "big boss" here or? do i miss something?

No one used the words "just a game" in this thread only u. why does matter few more pixels to u then? bc ur dominance will be threatened? i dont think thats the right attitude. truly said it doesnt bother me so much to have that arbiter piece, but ur arguments againts r not very valuable, and if there could be that chance im not against it. as i said, hard way, not everyone can make it, only ones that truly want.

This is just a hypotehtical discussion. Thers no future plans for this game at the moment. This thread will be long forgoten, when there will be actual change to the game. Nothing to be angry abt.

I'm whining? About what? I have nothing to whine about, I have the helmets so why would I whine. Now I'm angry? If I put my opinion in a certain way it makes me angry? No, but the stupidity in the arguments for it irritate me. If I was in fact angry, you'd be able notice it. Don't make assumptions of my emotion.

The whining wasn't for the OP, the whining is for those posting on the thread whining about not being here during the cap.

Just bc you weren't here you think you should get the chance of getting it? That's stupid, I go back to my pl example. The two may be different, but the cap vanity concept is the same: you reach the cap and you get a vanity. If they haven't had recycled vanity, the SL community shouldn't be special.

Did I say that I want to prove my dominance? No, but you just automatically assumed that. I couldn't care less if someone wants to try to look better than me, I get cocky at times but I don't need to establish any dominance. Those who respect me will respect me, those who don't respect me won't; I am fine with either one, I don't really care which one you're a part of. I respect anyone who deserves respect; respect isn't given, by me, automatically, it's earned.

No one said those words in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Deazafla View Post
    ^^^^^^^ lies!!!! Because when did YOU start? The veterans r very cocky and I think they forget this is just a game :0
    your status here means nothing in the real world. Sts will in fact bring back the helmet because that's what they do.. Recycle and re-use and no amount of complaints or riots will keep it from happening.
    Gosh, I guess they didn't right? I mean, this quote totally doesn't show anyone saying it.

Did I say it didn't bother me? No I didn't, don't mix up my words and try to comprehend what I say before blindly responding.

It does bother me if they get recycled, bc I busted my butt off grinding to 36 since we were told they were only available in that cap. Which is why in arguing against the idea.

You want something hard to get it? How about making a time machine and going back in time so you can play it during that cap, sound hard enough? No? Right, maybe that's too easy.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

You want something hard to get it? How about making a time machine and going back in time so you can play it during that cap, sound hard enough? No? Right, maybe that's too easy.
    +1 for this lol. like this one :-P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

How about making a time machine and going back in time so you can play it during that cap, sound hard enough? No? Right, maybe that's too easy.
    <3 Timemachine <3

;-)
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitchturbo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Expect the lock soon.

-Rik[Rittik]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

FLAME MORE NUBS!!arbiter aint coming back!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Go Go Go! Veteran vs New Players wooooooooh!! I bet 1c for VETERANS!!!

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

Somewhere in Asia, on an island over the rainbow...double rainbows...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Just like what the Arbiter's Helm description suggests... LOL.

Name:  surfy2.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  151.6 KB
    PL: Surfy (Deleted the game already) SL: Surfy Com, Meowy Ops, Gravelyn Engi, Warstorm Com DL: Surfy (Deleted the game already) AL: Surfie Sorcerer, Orpisai Warrior, Chiobuu Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Lol nice ^
    I had a bunch but deleted them, didnt need them.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Yep u whine. if u look on this thead its only u "veterans" who whine. bc no one else have the right to own the thing u have. everyone else just said opinion. i dont care if i have that helm or not, so ur hate against me has no point. i just said that ur arguments against it r not very valuable, but u call my arguments stupid, really? and abt that dominance or whatever u guys need to have is true, read ur post carefully, u practicaly said it.
    all this started when i called u guys little kids. my bad i admit it. we have a saying "the shooted goose shouts", im curious how many geese shout after this post, that is if it not get locked (hope u understand). bc u guys just cant talk normaly, but u need to flame and prove that u r better then everyone else. if u want argue no one said that, u said it maybe not obviously but its there, that impression.
    without new playes the game will die (u think it has no meaning here, but it has; if u want to argue abt it, u dont read carefully.)

Quote Originally Posted by Raghav View Post
    FLAME MORE NUBS!!arbiter aint coming back!!
    lol thx saiyen for that nub. as u see its only me arguing with u guys. i dont care. but i will be happy to see it in game bc it will make u guys mad.
    but i was always nice to u in game...meh

and "u reach the cap u get the vanity" doesnt seem to work this cap....

so Let the geese shout
    Last edited by Uzii; 05-08-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii:1087218
    Yep u whine. if u look on this thead its only u "veterans" who whine. bc u dont want this. everyone else just said opinion. i dont care if i have that helm or not, so ur hate against me has no point. i just said that ur arguments against it r not very valuable, but u call my arguments stupid, really? and abt that dominance or whatever u guys need to have is true, read ur post carefully, u practicaly said it.
    all this started when i called u guys little kids. my bad i admit it. we have a saying "the shooted goose shouts", im curious how many geese shout after this post, that is if it not get locked (hope u understand). bc u guys just cant talk normaly, but u need to flame and prove that u r better then everyone else. if u want argue no one said that, u said it maybe not obviously but its there, that impression.
    without new playes the game will die (u think it has no meaning here, but it has; if u want to argue abt it, u dont read carefully.)
    I'm whining about the idea? Oh no, I'm just giving my opinion just like you. The other veterans? They're just laughing at the fact you think STS would do something as stupid as that, I'm just the one who's blunt enough to say something.

I hate you? How do you come to that conclusion? Just bc someone argues with you it doesn't mean they hate you.

If you truly don't case whether or not you get the helmet, why even give your opinion?

Yes, your arguments are stupid; that is my opinion.

Not everyone needs dominance, like I said idc; me arguing about an idea doesn't mean I'm trying to establish dominance.

Flaming? Us? I'm sorry, but who was it that started the flaming? Wasn't it you with the "little kids" statement? Of course it was, you admit it yourself. I don't need to flame to prove I'm better than anyone, I don't need to prove anything; I'm not here do impress anyone or prove my dominance, I play bc I like playing. Funny huh? But guess what, not everyone wants to establish dominance.

Argue? Call it what you will, discussion/conversation/argument etc. But when someone starts to insult the other party, I tend to think of that as an argument.

Who said we didn't want new players? I'll be happy with more players showing up, what I won't be happy is letting them have access to something that was supposed do be a one time thing.

Try to read this carefully yourself; don't take our anything that's apparently implicitly said in my posts, I say everything explicitly I don't need to beat around the bush.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I'm whining about the idea? Oh no, I'm just giving my opinion just like you. The other veterans? They're just laughing at the fact you think STS would do something as stupid as that, I'm just the one who's blunt enough to say something.

yes u r.

I hate you? How do you come to that conclusion? Just bc someone argues with you it doesn't mean they hate you.

did u read other posts?

If you truly don't case whether or not you get the helmet, why even give your opinion?

Bc i can give my opinion.

Yes, your arguments are stupid; that is my opinion.

No comment for this.

Not everyone needs dominance, like I said idc; me arguing about an idea doesn't mean I'm trying to establish dominance.

i did write it abt that part u (other players) being cocky and all in game, guess u dont even read what u wrote.

Flaming? Us? I'm sorry, but who was it that started the flaming? Wasn't it you with the "little kids" statement? Of course it was, you admit it yourself. I don't need to flame to prove I'm better than anyone, I don't need to prove anything; I'm not here do impress anyone or prove my dominance, I play bc I like playing. Funny huh? But guess what, not everyone wants to establish dominance.

but i was right, and i guess u should read what u wrote and edit to the meaning u saying here. u still keep proving, and ur the first goose.

Argue? Call it what you will, discussion/conversation/argument etc. But when someone starts to insult the other party, I tend to think of that as an argument.

im not native english so it was first word that came in mind

Who said we didn't want new players? I'll be happy with more players showing up, what I won't be happy is letting them have access to something that was supposed do be a one time thing.

again read what u wrote and what impression u get.

Try to read this carefully yourself; don't take our anything that's apparently implicitly said in my posts, I say everything explicitly I don't need to beat around the bush.
    thats all
    Last edited by Uzii; 05-08-2013 at 09:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Yep u whine. if u look on this thead its only u "veterans" who whine. bc no one else have the right to own the thing u have. everyone else just said opinion. i dont care if i have that helm or not, so ur hate against me has no point. i just said that ur arguments against it r not very valuable, but u call my arguments stupid, really? and abt that dominance or whatever u guys need to have is true, read ur post carefully, u practicaly said it.

lol thx saiyen for that nub. as u see its only me arguing with u guys. i dont care. but i will be happy to see it in game bc it will make u guys mad.
    but i was always nice to u in game...meh

and "u reach the cap u get the vanity" doesnt seem to work this cap....

so Let the geese shout
    Us "veterans" only whine? Lol
    Theres really no right for new players to have the past items in the past time and there were no such games that gives new players what veterans have.

Yes, your Stupid we didnt wanted new players to die. We wanted more for fun and have a nice play. Who the heck told u the game will die? NO! Bcuz of your stupidity alot of players and a couple of new players complaining bcuz of your stupid post. Hope you understand what game means.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zenxpr0 View Post
    Us "veterans" only whine? Lol
    Theres really no right for new players to have the past items in the past time and there were no such games that gives new players what veterans have.

Yes, your Stupid we didnt wanted new players to die. We wanted more for fun and have a nice play. Who the heck told u the game will die? NO! Bcuz of your stupidity alot of players and a couple of new players complaining bcuz of your stupid post. Hope you understand what game means.
    second. and FYI i never called anyone stupid i restrain from that. i didnt tell the game will die. and im not a new player, my join date on forum doesnt mean my join date in game, thats way older.

Edit: guess its over, starting using this words (see quote).
    Last edited by Uzii; 05-08-2013 at 09:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

second. and FYI i never called anyone stupid i restrain from that. i didnt tell the game will die. and im not a new player, my join date on forum doesnt mean my join date in game, thats way older.

Edit: guess its over, starting using this words (see quote).
    did i say that u said "called anyone stupid?"
    what i said is YOUR stupid. "Game will die" as you said "without new players will die? same meaning and IF your not a new player, why you ask for arbiters? Lawlawlawlawlawlawlawl as i said before "theres no such game that gives new players what veterans have in the past time"