Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Closing statements, please read PL forumers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Still is a mobile phone game forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider:1083090
    The point is not have a fun, informative community; it is to stop the non-sense so that it will return. There are a lot more issues on these forums which need to be corrected besides grammar. If we want to be picky, your paragraph structure is horrid in this post. Who cares? As Sourc pointed out, MANY forumers make simple "English-related" grammatical errors because it is not their native tongue. I have also seen others state things in different ways and remember "Oh, they are English and express the English language differently." Why don't some o you take your perfect speaking on a forum with their native language and use your 2 years of high-school foreign language classes and see how well you hold up.

And you say a thread like this which ends in "I'm leaving," promotes trolling? Does that mean you admit to trolling on purpose? Last I checked, against ToS. The OP has concerns, all valid, and is disrespected for expressing his views. If it bothers you and all you can do to comment is find grammatical errors, close the thread. It's real simple.
    I'm fairly certain many of the non-English posters have much better grammar and spelling than those who primarily speak English. I'm pretty sure most people who would attempt to use the word 'clique' speak English as their primary language. Correct me if I am wrong, Grif.

As for your second point, just because I said a certain type of thread encourages trolling, by no stretch, automatically categorizes me as a troll.
    Perhaps my corrections come across as rude, and I should re-phrase my corrections into a more civil/friendly sentence.
    As for my point, trolls are going to troll. The people who are going to agree with your concerns are not the ones who need your thesis. The ones who do are going to feed off your frustration.
    The moral of the story is to become enough of a troll to not get scathed by any comment that touches you.
    People these days are way to sensitive.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tHelonestud View Post
    I'm fairly certain many of the non-English posters have much better grammar and spelling than those who primarily speak English. I'm pretty sure most people who would attempt to use the word 'clique' speak English as their primary language. Correct me if I am wrong, Grif.

As for your second point, just because I said a certain type of thread encourages trolling, by no stretch, automatically categorizes me as a troll.
    Perhaps my corrections come across as rude, and I should re-phrase my corrections into a more civil/friendly sentence.
    As for my point, trolls are going to troll. The people who are going to agree with your concerns are not the ones who need your thesis. The ones who do are going to feed off your frustration.
    The moral of the story is to become enough of a troll to not get scathed by any comment that touches you.
    First, you don't have to be a "troll" to troll. But, you have to admit, based on the way you worded your statement, you and others were, in fact trolling. All I was pointing out was the obvious. I could counter about your "sensitive" statement and that it is directed at me. The thing is, it doesn't matter if it was or not. I can promise you, those who frustrate me enough get the maroon triangle frequently and I have found it very effective. I don't have to become "enough of a troll" to shake off the stupidity. I am a human being and therefore have the ability of choice and reasoning. Therefore, I choose to reason out my thoughts before responding to useless posts/comments/actions which are made to me and others on a daily basis.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tHelonestud View Post

I think you are contradicting yourself with that last comment about others being way too sensitive. First of all, you took Crimsontider's post to heart, based on your given response. It seems as if you're merely trying to protect your reputation because you were pointed out by someone with a relatively high status (or so to speak, a high reputation).

And it's not your fault - that's what a lot of the forumers have come down to. All we care about is our reputation. More friends = more opportunities to get the things we want in game + the support we will get from others. We, humans, enjoy getting the support/ability to obtain anything we desire because we have those friends.

Not to rail out anyone, but I will support my argument by using our lovely friend, MysticalDream (I still wuv you bro), but he was constantly going about in the "People behind the Characters" thread that his argument was a better one because he claimed that he was more "popular" and more people liked him. Perhaps, he was being sarcastic (most likely), but it still shows how players can bring down the spirit of the forums. Nonetheless, I still look up to him as a forumer. But I will say that he isn't the forumer he used to be - and that's not his fault. As Apollo previously stated, as new generations come in, they have simply gotten worse. Griff then stated as a new generation of players, we need to reach that goal of having that community that we want. This was a wise statement.

This whole reputation system is ruining the forums to be honest. As a community, WE REALLY DON'T HAVE MUCH TO DISCUSS. What more do we need to talk about considering STS never implements something new? We are, in a sense, creating unnecessary threads, with forumers posting unnecessary comments in those unnecessary threads - this annoys everyone. We can only blame ourselves, because I guarantee we have all contributed to trolling and railing on these fourms/STS.

I am disappointed in myself and the rest of the community (give or a take a few people), because we have not made the proper effort to reunite the forums that we once were. There is no easy solution, but I believe that it starts with each individual doing their own duties as a respectful and mature forumer to make these forums a better place - and doing so without one thought about reputation.
    Last edited by XghostzX; 05-05-2013 at 02:21 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    And David, to say I am disappointed in the way you approach certain things (like this thread), well... disappointed isn't a strong enough word. I remember a different Chris, David, and others, when I joined the forums; not the turds I see on a daily basis now. If this current streak of brashness is truly you, then add me to the list of being completely fooled. Same with Otu before his exile and others whom I feel will soon follow.
    I've spoken to you quite a few times in game, Crim. I don't see how what I post on a gaming forum as a means of entertainment represents the "true me". I respect you, and every time I've spoken with you I've asked how you were and been polite, like I do with everyone. I think this post I made sums up how I feel about people taking troll remarks on a personal level:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Don't take anything I say personally. Or what anyone says for that matter. All insults are hollow insults unless they're coming from someone that knows you on a personal level. Otherwise consider it a way of joking around. Tone can be hard to tell through text, but I personally don't post any jokes with cruel intentions. If you get upset over the slightest joke or sarcastic remark, the Internet isn't the place for you.
    So the posts I make on an online gaming forum hardly represent how I am as a person. If people want to think that, I don't really care, but I can tell you for sure people like Chris and Lonestud aren't just trolls all around.

Quite frankly, forums have been a wasteland of posts long before I began "trolling". Even while I was making an effort in improving the quality of the community, it was still downgrading and downgrading with it's members, and becoming a waste of time. Now, people feel the need to point fingers and blame those who aren't posting like Phys and Royce once did because of this. Thing is, posts I, or anyone else makes won't influence the quality of the community much at all. People will do as they wish and are in complete power of their own choices. I've found that the current generation of players are far too egotistical, making them ignorant and close minded to take information from players who have been around since the release of the game. It's easy to blame the quality of forums on trolling, but lets look at the real reason.

Nothing is to be discovered in PL. Nothing new has really been added to discuss, everything to do with builds, and classes has been posted about. Which means the only threads to be made are A) useless, not necessary ones (either rants like this one, or posts asking questions asked a million times before), B) Trader's Market, or C) entirely off topic threads (IE People behind the characters). With this content being the only kind posted on forums, what's the point of spending so much effort posting well thought out constructive feedback? No one will acknowledge a well thought out, detailed post. Most will think "Meh, I see more than 2 lines" and move on. With no one to really appreciate those posts, what's the point? I realize the only people reading this lengthy post are people like Crim and Ghost, which exactly proves my point. Most new members won't read it, so what's the point in me explaining a ton of stuff to try and "inform" the new gens, when only experienced players that already know what the post is explaining will read it?

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Not to rail out anyone, but I will support my argument by using our lovely friend, MysticalDream (I still wuv you bro), but he was constantly going about in the "People behind the Characters" thread that his argument was a better one because he claimed that he was more "popular" and more people liked him. Perhaps, he was being sarcastic (most likely), but it still shows how players can bring down the spirit of the forums.
    Actually, it was the opposite. Griffin was stating that just because I'm popular and more well known, that doesn't translate to my opinion holding more ground. I jokingly contradicted him stating that people like me because I'm right, not the other way around. So I never claimed my opinion held more ground because I was popular, I stated the exact opposite. I'm fine being used as an example, but I don't want the scenarios getting skewed.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

^My apologies, David. I'll read a little more into detail before I make another claim.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

^My apologies, David. I'll read a little more into detail before I make another claim.
    All's good bro. I know with you it was an honest mistake, I just didn't want the instance to go misunderstood.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

New builds are still coming up! Max slashes on a 50 bear is the bomb!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

I think you are contradicting yourself with that last comment about others being way too sensitive. First of all, you took Crimsontider's post to heart, based on your given response. It seems as if you're merely trying to protect your reputation because you were pointed out by someone with a relatively high status (or so to speak, a high reputation).
    I am not positive what you mean by "took it to heart." Referring to me being a troll? I really don't feel most posts are trolling but apparently, they have been taken that way. I suppose I could say people are using poor grammar purposefully to troll me and lure me into raging on a thread. That isn't the case, and I am pretty sure not many people here could truly offend me.
    As for my reputation, it is what it is, inevitably will grow the more I post just like every players. I did say I respect him, and I still do, many of Crim's previous posts, I have definitely agreed with very strongly. I do not believe, however, that this thread was necessary. I mean, sure, go ahead and say goodbye if you are leaving, but you don't need to tell people how to post when you aren't even going to be around to appreciate it.

As for myst, he may not be the same as when he started, but who is? We age and change, as well as the community. I think his posts keep the forum very light, bringing humor from every side. Sometimes all of us go a bit overboard, but like you said, what else is there to talk about. The early game was getting updated at least once a week, you're going to have a lot more to answer constructively, than today when we're just waiting around for attention.

@crim sorry, I forgot to double quote, but anyways, the sensitive statement was not directed at you; I have never seen you rage. I think one reason is because most people would not troll you simply out of respect, or you just have enough control to walk away after getting angry and reporting the post. For me, I really don't like to use the report much when people point statements at me because even if they get a nice little banned title, they still said what they said. I prefer to take it, laugh at it, and then I end up not worrying about it.
    When I said people were too sensitive, I meant just people these days take stuff so personally and rage about it, when a lot of times, the comments are directed at a whole group, your post and not you as an individual, or they were just making a huge inaccurate stereotype. This generally leads to a lot of drama which could be avoid if people would just laugh it off. Obviously, something should be taken seriously, but this is about a mobile cartoonish game; absolutely no reason to get mad over it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tHelonestud For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Also, relating to the "no new information to post or discuss on forums" topic, I remember when forums were just a month or two old, people had to get their information themselves. People like Royce would get together with other players to test buffs, debuffs, weapons, etc. They would work together to understand the game mechanics if they wanted to learn anything. Now, just type a few words in the search bar and you have a 5 paragraph essay explaining it. Which leads to people not needing to put in as much effort, or get together with fellow players to figure them out. I'd say that's also part of the reason why the both the quality, and chemistry of players on forums has declined.
    Last edited by KingFu; 05-05-2013 at 04:03 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Man, Taoism & Buhddism were great things of me to study young.
    I think I understand all sides here & don't feel the need to agree or disagree with anyone's perception. In fact I respect everyone who is strongly opinionated here for different reasons.

I see people improve and sometimes degenerate myself included. Sometimes pessimism guards you, sometimes it limits you. Same as optimism sometimes failing you, or sometimes its the solution.
    Learn from wisdom, learn from fools, just grow with humility.

I can't remember who's sig (Morfic?) said, "We don't stop playing games because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing games."
    Try to have fun.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

I've spoken to you quite a few times in game, Crim. I don't see how what I post on a gaming forum as a means of entertainment represents the "true me". I respect you, and every time I've spoken with you I've asked how you were and been polite, like I do with everyone. I think this post I made sums up how I feel about people taking troll remarks on a personal level:

So the posts I make on an online gaming forum hardly represent how I am as a person. If people want to think that, I don't really care, but I can tell you for sure people like Chris and Lonestud aren't just trolls all around.

Quite frankly, forums have been a wasteland of posts long before I began "trolling". Even while I was making an effort in improving the quality of the community, it was still downgrading and downgrading with it's members, and becoming a waste of time. Now, people feel the need to point fingers and blame those who aren't posting like Phys and Royce once did because of this. Thing is, posts I, or anyone else makes won't influence the quality of the community much at all. People will do as they wish and are in complete power of their own choices. I've found that the current generation of players are far too egotistical, making them ignorant and close minded to take information from players who have been around since the release of the game. It's easy to blame the quality of forums on trolling, but lets look at the real reason.

Nothing is to be discovered in PL. Nothing new has really been added to discuss, everything to do with builds, and classes has been posted about. Which means the only threads to be made are A) useless, not necessary ones (either rants like this one, or posts asking questions asked a million times before), B) Trader's Market, or C) entirely off topic threads (IE People behind the characters). With this content being the only kind posted on forums, what's the point of spending so much effort posting well thought out constructive feedback? No one will acknowledge a well thought out, detailed post. Most will think "Meh, I see more than 2 lines" and move on. With no one to really appreciate those posts, what's the point? I realize the only people reading this lengthy post are people like Crim and Ghost, which exactly proves my point. Most new members won't read it, so what's the point in me explaining a ton of stuff to try and "inform" the new gens, when only experienced players that already know what the post is explaining will read it?

Actually, it was the opposite. Griffin was stating that just because I'm popular and more well known, that doesn't translate to my opinion holding more ground. I jokingly contradicted him stating that people like me because I'm right, not the other way around. So I never claimed my opinion held more ground because I was popular, I stated the exact opposite. I'm fine being used as an example, but I don't want the scenarios getting skewed.
    A couple of things:

1. You are very cordial in game. Which is why I get confused at times here on the forums. You are bright enough to know what I mean, David. I understand sarcasm, and "empty" statements, but I personally feel you, and plenty others, take it too far. I am not hating, just stating what I see: Sometime's things are a little overboard.

2. I agree forums are not like they use to be. I stated in another thread a week or so ago about the lack of content/evolution leaving the community with less to do. It IS a direct relation to the trolling. However, some of us have tried to make guides and useful threads and most of them die after 2-3 posts because someone has to show their butt. I am in the process now of making another thread for bears, but there are too many posts lately where, like you said, no one will truly read after 2-3 sentences and nonsense begins. Not sure if it is worth my time.

I am not hating on you or Lone. Just trying to get the community as a whole to see there is a time and a place, and IMO, this thread was neither.

@Lone - I understood you from statement one. I appreciate your support and also appreciate the fact you don't start acting like a turd when I disagree with you. EXACTLY how these forums should be, but trolling/rage is much easier. You are correct: I don't get mad. I can tell within a few posts if someone truly wants to listen/discuss or if they have their mind made up and gonna drag a thread/discussion down. As I said above, there is a time and place and some of the posts on this thread were not needed. We do see people state problems and they are leaving, but I can also tell you there are several people who posted here who "quit" not too long ago. You can't stand grammar issues; I cannot stand hypocrites. There are also a lot of threads made which are redundant/ignorant/ridiculous/repetitive. I can't tell you hiw many times I have closed the thread and used restraint versus putting on my parent/teacher hat and giving a speech.

Use wisdom.
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

A couple of things:

1. You are very cordial in game. Which is why I get confused at times here on the forums. You are bright enough to know what I mean, David. I understand sarcasm, and "empty" statements, but I personally feel you, and plenty others, take it too far. I am not hating, just stating what I see: Sometime's things are a little overboard.

2. I agree forums are not like they use to be. I stated in another thread a week or so ago about the lack of content/evolution leaving the community with less to do. It IS a direct relation to the trolling. However, some of us have tried to make guides and useful threads and most of them die after 2-3 posts because someone has to show their butt. I am in the process now of making another thread for bears, but there are too many posts lately where, like you said, no one will truly read after 2-3 sentences and nonsense begins. Not sure if it is worth my time.

I am not hating on you or Lone. Just trying to get the community as a whole to see there is a time and a place, and IMO, this thread was neither.
    1) I acknowledge it too, but doesn't everyone act differently between the game and forums, to a degree? I realize my change in character is probably a bit more than most, but I link that back to having nothing to do on forums. Before forums hit the point of no return, I was much more alike in game and on forums.

2) Believe me when I say if people like Yanis, Royce, and Phys begin to return, I'll be one of the first to try improving the quality of forums. Like you said, there's been times I think of making a quality thread, but I don't want to put in the effort to make it if no one is going to appreciate it. It's basically become a paradox. The community has lowered in quality due to the lack of constructive posts, and less constructive posts are made due to the low quality of the community.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

1) I acknowledge it too, but doesn't everyone act differently between the game and forums, to a degree? I realize my change in character is probably a bit more than most, but I link that back to having nothing to do on forums. Before forums hit the point of no return, I was much more alike in game and on forums.

2) Believe me when I say if people like Yanis, Royce, and Phys begin to return, I'll be one of the first to try improving the quality of forums. Like you said, there's been times I think of making a quality thread, but I don't want to put in the effort to make it if no one is going to appreciate it. It's basically become a paradox. The community has lowered in quality due to the lack of constructive posts, and less constructive posts are made due to the low quality of the community.
    Then allow me to pose this question:

Why wait for "oldies" to come back to make a change? There is enough of us here TRYING to keel the forums from falling apart so why not be the "new" Royce/Phys/Yanis/etc? (I understand they cannot be replaced, but you know what I am saying.) In the beginning, those guys took a chance. They spent hours upon hours making guides, testing, and building this game up when the community could have rejected them. They took that chance despite knowing the outcome. What if they took your philosophy of the unknown? NO WAY STS would be here like it is now and anyone can quote me on that. Between you, Will, Parth, Micah, Jay, Grif, and many others, this community CAN thrive like it once did. And I think that was the ultimate purpose of Grif's OP. Like it or not, some of us have "followers" or those who look up to us. I think it is silly, but it's fact.

Again, lack of new game content limits what we can do. However, bringing light into the dark is truly not that hard. If it were, I would have stayed away when I left last year. You, like many others, have put way to much time and effort into this game, and community, to just conform to the level of the trolls.

Just food for thought.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Default Closing statements, please read PL forumers.

Food fight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Then allow me to pose this question:

Why wait for "oldies" to come back to make a change? There is enough of us here TRYING to keel the forums from falling apart so why not be the "new" Royce/Phys/Yanis/etc? (I understand they cannot be replaced, but you know what I am saying.) In the beginning, those guys took a chance. They spent hours upon hours making guides, testing, and building this game up when the community could have rejected them. They took that chance despite knowing the outcome. What if they took your philosophy of the unknown? NO WAY STS would be here like it is now and anyone can quote me on that. Between you, Will, Parth, Micah, Jay, Grif, and many others, this community CAN thrive like it once did. And I think that was the ultimate purpose of Grif's OP. Like it or not, some of us have "followers" or those who look up to us. I think it is silly, but it's fact.

Again, lack of new game content limits what we can do. However, bringing light into the dark is truly not that hard. If it were, I would have stayed away when I left last year. You, like many others, have put way to much time and effort into this game, and community, to just conform to the level of the trolls.

Just food for thought.
    That's where you and I see differently. You see it as we have enough people willing to put in the effort, I do not. However, it isn't just what the current forumers do, it's also how the new members react, and the current pattern of their reactions hasn't shown much hope for the forum. Like you said, lack of content restricts what we can do. Things is, people like Phys and Yanis had the ability to find content that hasn't been discovered before, I personally do not think that's something many others are capable of (no offense to anyone, like you said, those people were irreplaceable). That's just my view, I respect that you have a different opinion on this, but I've just seen a lot of the people (someyou listed) put in the effort, with no positive results in return.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

That's where you and I see differently. You see it as we have enough people willing to put in the effort, I do not. However, it isn't just what the current forumers do, it's also how the new members react, and the current pattern of their reactions hasn't shown much hope for the forum. Like you said, lack of content restricts what we can do. Things is, people like Phys and Yanis had the ability to find content that hasn't been discovered before, I personally do not think that's something many others are capable of (no offense to anyone, like you said, those people were irreplaceable). That's just my view, I respect that you have a different opinion on this, but I've just seen a lot of the people (someyou listed) put in the effort, with no positive results in return.
    Well, I guess we can at least agree we have patience in different places: You: merching. Me: Forums.

With that said: Gimme gold cause I'm impatient trying to sell sets for my robes!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Will thanks when I has^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

@Lone - I understood you from statement one. I appreciate your support and also appreciate the fact you don't start acting like a turd when I disagree with you. EXACTLY how these forums should be, but trolling/rage is much easier. You are correct: I don't get mad. I can tell within a few posts if someone truly wants to listen/discuss or if they have their mind made up and gonna drag a thread/discussion down. As I said above, there is a time and place and some of the posts on this thread were not needed. We do see people state problems and they are leaving, but I can also tell you there are several people who posted here who "quit" not too long ago. You can't stand grammar issues; I cannot stand hypocrites. There are also a lot of threads made which are redundant/ignorant/ridiculous/repetitive. I can't tell you hiw many times I have closed the thread and used restraint versus putting on my parent/teacher hat and giving a speech.

Use wisdom.
    I agree, a farewell thread is not the greatest place for all of this to happen, but since it was the newest PL General Discussion thread and I was very bored, I got involved. As you said I could have walked away, and maybe I should have.
    But the non-"bye-I'm-leaving-forums" part of the thread, has happened before. I actually think it's slightly more civil than here.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to tHelonestud For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

I think many people in this thread have several good points, here is my opinion:
    1)Instead of making fun of people's grammar, look at what there trying to say, if you're such a grammar guru clearly a casual forum is not the right place for you (Sorry)
    2) When somebody posts something you may think wether it's going to be a quality or a crappy post before you read it. I ask that you read into it with an open mind and not judge the person based on prior threads.
    3) People change I noticed on the forum, irl and in the game I've become more cynical and crude. I'm trying to improve myself as person... Won't go into detail on my spiritual/mental life right now.
    4) Remember its a game, clearly we all love this game being around for as long as we have but we have to remember its just pixels... It's the people controlling the pixels that matter.
    5) Have fun loosen up, I need to work extra hard at this one ecspecially in pvp where becoming angry at your opponent for annoying comments is quite easy.

Thank you for reading my thoughts... I was trying to speak about what is on my mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Sryyoulose For This Useful Post: