Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default 《Regiment☆Infamous☆Platoon》

Guild : Regiment Infamous Platoon《R.i.P》
    GM : Tamakino
    Officer : Shapeshyfter
    Members : Darkkillazzzz, Paaranaf, Savageshadow, Dahlman, Perdox, Thaloland

Regiment Infamous Platoon《 R.i.P 》 is currently recruiting new members from any class & any level, there is only one rule that this guild has to follow. That rule is to treat others how you would like to be treated, in other words if you are a rude & disrespectful person you needn't bother asking to join. Current guild members that recruit a new member should have a little knowledge of what this person is like as you are literally putting yourself in the firing line, if the new member gets reprimanded for offensive behaviour the guild member who vouched for them will themselves come under scrutiny. All I'm trying to say is to please treat one another with the respect you would have for your elders or those you look up to. Any current guild member that remains quite active can PM myself in regards to being promoted to the ranking of 'Officer'.

If any member needs any help in regards to this game please contact me either in-game or leave me a message, begging will not be tolerated so don't do it. On that note, I hope you're having a great time playing 'Arcane Legend' & I thought I would post a picture of myself & one of my favorite pets. Kia kaha, kia maia, kia manawanui...
    Last edited by Tama Kino; 05-05-2013 at 02:25 AM. Reason: missing information

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Guild Info Update

《Regiment☆Infamous☆Platoon》

The guild has had a few more people join lately, to all our newest members - I welcome you all. I have said this before but if anyone needs any help please feel free to contact me in-game or leave a message here. I have updated the roster for our guild & I will list the new members on my next post.
    GM《Tama ☆ Kino》 GUILD《Regiment ☆ Infamous ☆ Platoon》

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default 《Regiment☆Infamous☆Platoon》

Hey there peeps, just a little update to let everyone know what's been happening lately. Well as a guild we are quite small in numbers but I don't see that as a problem, gives those that are already in the guild the time & space to become quite close with there fellow guild members & to hopefully learn how to work together more effectively as a team.

Just thought I would post a picture of myself in-game, I am buffed with VB & Ribbit but unfortunately for me I still don't have 2 particular pieces of gear to compliment the build that I have been using. The 2 pieces I'm still waiting to purchase are the Demonlord set of Will, that would be quite expensive so if anyone hears about either the helm or the armour up for sale please let me know asap.

On another note I am proud to announce that we now have our own Guild Hall for all of us to make use off, if you need to buy or purchase any health & mana potions then I would recommend that you head to our Guild Hall & buy them from the NPC(Eva) inside as you will receive a little discount on the price. We are residing in Shadow Hold & you can get there by travelling to the Guild Hall in certain town's & once inside the town guild hall just walk straight ahead to the doorway in front of you.. The NPC (Eva) is just in front of you a little bit to the left. The prices for the health potions are as follows : 25 potions = 360 gold, 50 potions = 700 gold, 100 potions = 1350 gold, lastly we have the mana potions, 50 mana potions = 360 gold. In the store the pricing is as follows : 25 potions = 400 gold, 50 potions = 775 gold, 100 potions = 1500 gold, 50 mana potions = 400 gold. So buying 25 potions through your Guild Hall will save you 40 gold, buying 50 potions saves you 75 gold & buying 100 potions saves you 150 gold. Buying 50 mana potions saves you 40 gold, so there it is right there in black & white. Start saving yourself a little bit more gold & maybe you can purchase that piece that's currently on your wish list.

To finish this post I just want to update our Guild Roster which is as follows :

Shapeshyfter - Level 17 Rogue ★Officer★
    Paaranaf - Level 18 Sorcerer *Recruiter*
    Greojeu - Level 18 Warrior *Recruiter*
    Patler - Level 17 Warrior *Recruiter*
    Aylus - Level 16 Sorcerer *Recruiter*
    Savageshadow - Level 13 Rogue *Recruiter*
    Dahlman - Level 13 Warrior *Recruiter*
    Furhaze - Level 13 Warrior *Recruiter*
    Perdox - Level 10 Sorcerer *Recruiter*
    Darkkillazzzz - Level 7 Rogue *Recruiter*
    Thaloland - Level 7 Warrior *Recruiter*

When you reach level 17 feel free to contact me in regards to being promoted to the rank of Officer, it isn't an automatic progression as I want to see how you are as a person.
    Last edited by Tama Kino; 05-11-2013 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Missing information

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Looks nice!
    Good Luck!

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DocDoBig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Thanks Doc, that just gave me a nice & warm fuzzy feeling, heh...

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tama Kino View Post
    Thanks Doc, that just gave me a nice & warm fuzzy feeling, heh...
    Looks better than other guilds I've seen, I won't call names.

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Also that was my pleasure helping you out Dahlman, it felt good to spend a bit of time with you. Btw bro, when you reach level 17 you will be promoted to officer no problem. Let's just say I like you're attitude, heh. Take it easy everyone...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default 《Regiment ☆ Infamous ☆ Platoon》Update

Heya peeps, Tama Kino here - just a short update to let all our guild members know that we currently have formed an alliance with another guild, their clan tag/guild name is "Ask me about my guild" & their GM is my personal friend. His ign is "Justanutt", if you meet any of their members in game try to treat them how you would like to be treated. Respect goes both ways...

On another note, I would like to thank Totoymagic for the awesome signature that he did for me, when I meet you in game I will definitely be making a reasonable donation to your pockets, lol.

Last but not least, I will be updating our Guild Roster on my next post as we are growing a little bit bigger every day, congratulations to those who have been promoted to the rank of Officer & a personal hello to my polynesian brother who has joined our ranks lately, coming all the way from Aotearoa, New Zealand.

Kia kaha, kia maia, kia manawanui.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default 《Regiment ☆ Infamous ☆ Platoon》Personal Forum Board

Hello again everybody, I've been looking at setting up our guild with an outside based forum board so that we may be able to achieve some form of privacy, with that in mind it should become blatantly obvious that we as members will have to register in order to use this forum board.

Here is the link : http://ripz.guildlaunch.com/

Now that we have our own forum board I will start adding several different topics ranging from 'Your personal PvP build' to 'My experience at the Kraag Marketplace'. Please follow the link above & make sure to register, it's a simple process, from there you can start adding your '5 cents' worth.

**I have edited this post to update information in regards to the guilds new website address, the link will take you to the Regiment Infamous Platoon Guild Website**
    Last edited by Tama Kino; 07-04-2013 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Information was incorrect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default 《Regiment ☆ Infamous ☆ Platoon》Guild Roster Update

Hello people, I'm just going to update our roster so everyone can see how our guild is coming along. The past couple of days have really tested my patience & I am proud to announce that I maintained my cool throughout the whole ordeal, Unfortunately though we have lost a few of our members & I have also had to make a few tough decisions in regards to my own personal behaviour. Sadly enough I have decided that I shall no longer help out any of our guild members financially, so if you ask me for gold please don't feel too disappointed when I say that I can't help you. This includes giving away item's as well, I will no longer just give away item's that I have in my inventory, it's nothing personal.

On another note, I made a comment in a earlier post stating that when a member reaches level 17 he just needs to ask & I will think about making you an Officer. This is no longer a valid option, to be promoted to an Officer within our guild is just going to take time & trust. Good things come to those who wait...

Now to update our Guild Roster
    Tamakino (Lvl22 W) GM
    Hinekino (Lvl8 R) Officer
    Shapeshyfter (Lvl18 R) Officer
    Aylus (Lvl17 S)
    Beiedii (Lvl10 W)
    Cellomaster (Lvl13 S)
    Dahlman (Lvl15 W)
    Darkkillazzzz (Lvl7 R)
    Furhaze (Lvl17 W)
    Fygygygygyg (Lvl20 W)
    Gmtaazaaboy (Lvl2 W)
    Greojeu (Lvl22 W)
    Marytep (Lvl11 R)
    Masternoodles (Lvl13 S)
    Oragoucaba (Lvl15 W)
    Otagouzib (Lvl11 W)
    Paaranaf (Lvl18 S)
    Patler (Lvl17 W)
    Perdox (Lvl10 S)
    Savageshadow (Lvl13 R)
    Saxarus (Lvl14 W)
    Sceufreih (Lvl10 W)
    Thaloland (Lvl7 W)
    Traodreas (Lvl15 S)
    Veraosbr (Lvl10 S)
    Xxnauinauixx (Lvl9 R)

Thats our updated roster for now, in regards to the external forum board I have set up for our guild to use, it is still under construction *so to speak* so I wouldnt bother too much about going to that site as there's bugger all to see. If you have any questions or need any help feel free to PM me in game or leave me a message through this forum board. Hope to share some experiences with you all at some point & time, Tama Kino
    Last edited by Tama Kino; 05-20-2013 at 12:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default 《Regiment ☆ Infamous ☆ Platoon》Update

Heya peeps, well just wanted to drop a quick hello in the forums & let everyone know what's been happening lately. I decided to purchase another character slot so I could keep one character for level 21 PvP & use my other character to see what the rest of the game has to offer. I have decided to use my 'Tamakino' character for the endgame, it makes sense really as this character was the founding GM for the《R.i.P》Guild in Arcane Legends.

My other character is called 'Warmongerz' & he is now the PvP Warlord for 《R.i.P》, representing in the level 21 category, also a Officer for the guild, if you have any questions feel free to direct them at either of these characters & last but not least. Just wanted to remind everyone that we have an alliance with the 'Ask about my guild' that is led by Justanutt. Treat them how you would like to be treated, thank you for your time & I shall update our 'Guild Roster' at a later date, currently our Guild has 31 members in it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default 《Regiment☆Infamous☆Platoon》Guild Roster Update & Current Info

Well its been a while since I have posted in what I would call the Guild's Personal Thread, not a great deal has happened since my last post. In my real life I have been trying to help my other half organise our twin girl's christening that will be happening this weekend coming, the past couple of days have been absolutely hectic but thats life. I will say this though - I cant wait for the weekend to end, LoL.

Anyway, back to gaming news - I changed my signature as my 'Tama Kino' tOOns appearance had changed so I thought that its only fair that I keep my signature up to date as well. So this was my first signature I was using for Tama Kino :

I kind of got sick of looking at that particular head so I changed it to the Long Hair & Tied up Beard look and this is how my new signature looks :

Thanks to Totoymagic for my first signature and Marshmallow for my second signature.

Well once again something has popped up so I cant finish off what I had started so Im just going to post this screenshot and leave it at that for today, theres always tomorrow even though no one is promised tomorrow - dont know where that cryptic philosphy came from, heh.

I will finish this update hopefully tomorrow...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default 《Regiment ☆ Infamous ☆ Platoon》Guild Roster Update

Well yesterday I got a little distracted & before I knew it I had other things that I needed to complete, I am not putting it off any longer. Here is the guild's current roster with a total of 44 members including my own :

Name: Level: Class: Rank:
    Tamakino 31 Warrior GM
    Deadlybooty 18 Rogue Officer
    Furhaze 24 Warrior Officer
    Greojeu 24 Warrior Officer
    Tuatahi 19 Sorcerer Officer
    Warmongerz 21 Warrior Officer
    Abaraokade 12 Warrior Recruiter
    Aylus 17 Sorcerer Recruiter
    Beiedii 13 Warrior Recruiter
    Cellomaster 13 Sorcerer Recruiter
    Dahlman 15 Warrior Recruiter
    Darkkillazzzz 7 Rogue Recruiter
    Domoni 11 Sorcerer Recruiter
    Fygygygygyg 20 Warrior Recruiter
    Gmtaazaaboy 2 Warrior Recruiter
    Hinekino 8 Rogue Recruiter
    Hinsley 16 Warrior Recruiter
    Jurinko 17 Sorcerer Recruiter
    Krusk 30 Warrior Recruiter
    Laebeba 18 Rogue Recruiter
    Lantedor 19 Warrior Recruiter
    Looka 22 Sorcerer Recruiter
    Marytep 11 Rogue Recruiter
    Masternoodles 16 Sorcerer Recruiter
    Mellanthe 10 Rogue Recruiter
    Ocachaucad 21 Warrior Recruiter
    Oragoucaba 19 Warrior Recruiter
    Otagouzib 11 Warrior Recruiter
    Ozudreoas 16 Warrior Recruiter
    Paaranaf 19 Sorcerer Recruiter
    Patler 17 Warrior Recruiter
    Perdox 10 Sorcerer Recruiter
    Ratujale 10 Sorcerer Recruiter
    Savageshadow 13 Rogue Recruiter
    Saxarus 14 Warrior Recruiter
    Sciuigreli 21 Warrior Recruiter
    Stephanopewds 12 Warrior Recruiter
    Superelisa 14 Rogue Recruiter
    Syazwanariff 12 Warrior Recruiter
    Thaloland 7 Warrior Recruiter
    Traodreas 21 Sorcerer Recruiter
    Vaucavat 18 Warrior Recruiter
    Veraosbr 10 Sorcerer Recruiter
    Wazman 8 Warrior Recruiter

Last but not least here is the link to our current guild website http://ripz.guildlaunch.com/