I 'm pretty sure i am not the only one tht has realized this but ppl complain that they are being rushed and then say I am going to report you noob rusher and any other insult that comes to there mind. I've been reading some other threads with screenies showing others rushing another person but in one of the screenies you see the person being rushed calling the so called "rusher" a bunch of names and insulting them. No offense to those that complain for being rushed but sometimes think why you are getting rushed and btw those who report others for rushing them the devs probably will read it and ignore it because Samhayne said it himself "Rushing is allowed if you dont like it leave" I understand its not fun being rushed,teamed or spawned but instead of insulting them think of why they are doing this to you. If there is no reason there is a button and on that button its written "mute" you can press on it and leave. If he keeps rushing you or teaming you another time i am pretty sure you all have friends and can get help.

I am really tired of endgame pvp which is why I quit endgame someone insults me over and over and they expect i wont do anything about it I attack them and they say they reported me and keep insulting me. Some might say its like this at all lvls but thts not true ive tried many lvls i rush someone they will just rush back untill one leaves.