Thread: Wich ring and mirror should i pick for mage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Wich ring and mirror should i pick for mage?

Hello,

I have enough plat to buy alot of stuffs XD

Tell me wich Ring i should buy and wich face?

Also what skills should i use for PvE pure INT? I'm lvl 20 but I will lvl really fast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

personally I always like to get the most mana regen from the ring(I think 3 m/s is max from ring)
    then hit chance face
    once you are relatively high level like 45 then the damage tatooed face is good once your hit chance is above 100%

as intelligence mage, good skills are your buffs, you only have 1 at 20 you will get offensive buff at 22. Anyways get those maxed, then drain, fire, and lighting are very useful. Use 1 for revive and mana shield and just keep gradually increasing heal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I'd suggest either the mana regen ring if you're going nuke mage, and the health regen ring if you're building a STR Mage (do we still call them Pallys?).
    As for faces, just pick whichever one you like most, I'm not a fan of min-maxing your character to that degree, and it won't change much in the long run.
    Skillwise, your core skills should always be heal, fire, lightning, buffs, frostbite/icestorm (I suggest one or the other, not both), and finally your debuffs, in that order. Have only one rank in Revive, and put ranks into drain life and mana shield only if its a key part of your build/playstyle.
    Last edited by Battlegrinder; 05-07-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

For PVP, id use lvl 20 dex DMG ring, so it is easier to nuke people in games. For pve, i suggest u use a lvl 20 dex armor ring so that you won't die very easily. The reason why you shouldnt use a dmg ring in pve is because that you aren't really supposed to nuke monsters in pve because once you nuke one, a bunch of other monsters will come strolling in and kill you, while your skills are still loading. The armor ring for pve will prevent you from dying easily. The reason why you should go dex, and use dex rings, is because with dex, you will have a higher hit % and you will do more dmg, and plus you can equip forg bows