Thread: My SL Story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default My SL Story

The first time I ever found out about STS was when I tried Pocket Legends in early 2012. I didn't really like the game, so I deleted it after leveling for a bit. Later on I found out about Star Legends, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I couldn't think of a good name for my commando, and after typing numerous names into the character creation box hoping against hope that I would get a good one, I decided I would just use one that the game gave me. So I became Anegriv. Instantly I was hooked. I showed my brother the game, and together we leveled to endgame. Well, he got bored of grinding at level 38, but I persevered on to level 40. I remember using the Tapjoy offer that gave 1 platinum every few hours to buy the blue plat L40 commando set. When I finally reached 40, I was so happy that I could finally use my awesome gear. Previously I had tried to PvP, but every single time I tried to use the terminal in Blackstar, it told me that my character did not meet the level requirements. When I finally got to go PvP, I didn't understand why everyone was just sitting around talking. So I ran into the Reckoning Room, and started shooting and blasting skills at people. I died pretty fast. Thankfully the people in that room were nice enough to teach me the "rules." I learned fairly fast. I remember fighting operatives, and they frustrated me so much (especially Darkkilladeath (Spin), and Laflare). At some point I started looking for a guild. Previously I had been an officer in a guild called Cammando Kittens. I think I was in it just for the T3 guild hall, lol. I saw Sparxtans, and they looked pretty cool (plus they were #1 on the LB ). I met some of the coolest people ever, like Pianowizzy and TheShadowXXX. I had no motivation to cap, however, because the commando Arbiter plate was so ugly lol. So I started my operative, Adidastripe, after a guy ingame called Nikecheck. I eventually capped. I was pretty happy, my Arbiter chest plate looked so cool with my Symbiotic set.

At some point I took a break from the game. When I came back, Sparxtans was disbanded. I was pretty upset. I eventually joined Rampage. At some point after many months the Scorn Crusade cap finally came. I capped Adidastripe again. During the that cap I got pretty good at PvP, or maybe I just think so O_o. After all most of the old pros had all ready quit, including Piano and Shad.

Many months later, the 51 cap came. I had been waiting for it for so long. I'm not going to lie, it sucked. We got 3 insanely hard remade maps with a terrible XP rate, and no cap reward. At this point, I don't have much motivation to play. I understand that STS is a business, and that they need to bring in money, but to me it's just kind of sad how they neglect all their other games now, even PL. At this point, I'm not officially quitting; I'll be ingame some, but I'm not going to be very active.

Thankyou for an amazing game STS.

This is Anegriv, signing out.
    Last edited by Anegriv; 05-07-2013 at 08:41 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anegriv For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Keep Positive and do what I do, play casually ;-)

Real life comes first and totally understand how you feel mate, I'm just still hoping cinco the dev will add all the extra stuff we are missing from the game like Arbiter set pieces :-)
    Liked the story btw- Peace
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

That feeling when you're gone for a while and things aren't the way you left them... yeah it happens. I still log in periodically but its like Mitch said, rl comes first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

I was with you when you capped adida in Voleria

Hope you decide to come back soon.