Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Mythic Weapons THIS WEEKEND!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Manny Mike Sarmiento View Post
    For what i read to this thread... i realize the game is sux. even im a plat buyer. devs wont even listen or hear to what the gamer needs to be done to this game to reach its full potential. all i know.. all the devs here want money.. they dont even try to give the players credits for supporting them.

adding mythic items and players gonna buy plats to get those sux item? WHY NOT ADDING NEW SERVER!?
    Agree huge paying players like myself never see any reward whatsoever... we ask for buff to arcane pets, cause they suck and devs ignore us.....we ask for class balance and they continue to make rogue tougher caise all their friends sre rogues in dm... since when in any game does a bow add that much health. ....that's more health than the shield gives...lol that's laughable... they are supposed to be high damage low health, not high on both. ....
    Last edited by Darko; 05-13-2013 at 07:59 AM.
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    That is what tanking is. There is no point in tanking if you are soloing.
    -.-
    If I test in a group I can't see the effects of the weapon clearly.
    In addition the mobs are much stronger.
    It's not difficult to survive or tank in a group.
    U don't need this weapon for this but if u use it, the dmg is so low that U will have problems to keep aggro cause every member of ur team does more dmg ^_^

If u can, try the weapon, then maybe u understand what I mean by 'weak'
    Last edited by Bebsi; 05-13-2013 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Agree huge paying players like myself never see any reward whatsoever... we ask for buff to arcane pets, cause they suck and devs ignore us.....we ask for class balance and they continue to make rogue tougher caise all their friends sre rogues in dm... since when in any game does a bow add that much health. ....that's more health than the shield gives...lol that's laughable... they are supposed to be high damage low health, not high on both. ....

Hey hey now Darko, lay off the bow Assassin a bit. Your opinion is clouded with thoughts of PVP.
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuzeq View Post
    Hey hey now Darko, lay off the bow Assassin a bit. Your opinion is clouded with thoughts of PVP.
    Agree u have to takd pve into account, but warriors have been most nerfed clas and we suck in pve now. ...I can barely use an offensive skill cause I have to constantly smash pots and keep everybody alive.....but regardless common sense says a shield (hence what its used for) should provide more health than a bow should it not?
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Agree u have to takd pve into account, but warriors have been most nerfed clas and we suck in pve now. ...I can barely use an offensive skill cause I have to constantly smash pots and keep everybody alive.....but regardless common sense says a shield (hence what its used for) should provide more health than a bow should it not?
    Agree..kinda. I do think a shield should provide more ARMOR that any other item in game. Health idk, yeah..i guess i have to agree with you on that to...lol. I do stand to believe bows shouldn't be touched in the HP department. I would love to see a HP/armor buff for your sword and sheild combo weapons.
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think best myth wep is sorcer gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

dark is right tho it sux for warrior in pve. all u do is spam both pots its useless to even attack. if u r constantly spam min u should not die as tank wit good GRP. it has turned into the boring class I do not even use mine anymore in PvP you are just there to block arrows and use your shield

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Ya u get stunned for five seconds take arrows than die....tjats a warriors life in pvp....in pve if I use a offensive skill im in the red....unless I use full shield armor juggernaught horn and have no offensive skills, than I just sit there doing nothing. ....its so lame what theyve done to warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I mean... Cleaves up to 3 enemies?
    My charged attack did that already -.-

If I don't charge my attack the dmg is so low that it doesn't matter how many enemies u cleave (since a normal attack won't stun them) ... lol

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bebsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

The sword doesnt provide enough defensive bonuses if it was purely designed to be a tank weapon.
    Really people only use it for the extra armor but I think it should be in the 250-300's+ armor.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gundamsone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

I'm sorry to say but,

I think the best legendary warrior swords could be better or even with the warrior mythic sword. Because, warrior mythic stats even if it hits 3, still needs to have higher stats since its mythic. just my thoughts :O
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wowdah For This Useful Post: