Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Mythic Weapons THIS WEEKEND!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Seriously Sam, Carapace, anyone dev listening...

glacian is a simple fix, Add a 3rd spire and increase it's damage OR add a 4th spire and keep stats exactly how they are. How is this even something that needs to be thought about??

You don't have to change Glacian's stats but just add more spires. We're well into this season and this arcane pet which we all worked tirelessly for is not even stacking up to regular pets and the developers don't seem to have any urgency on this.

Let's put this into perspective, you put out mythic weapons and as soon as you realize the bow is underpowered compared to regular items... you immediately give it a BUFF. Now the few hardcore players who own Glacian and who paid 30 Million Gold for glacian (that's a lot of playing time and farming!) and the owner's then find out the pet is no better than malison, and you all are notified yet you haven't done anything? It's just a slap in the face to some of your extreme hard core players.

That's fine if you don't care how we feel... feel free to check out our payment history to see how much money we've supported you in plat sales or how much playing time we log for your game. Sure we're just a few players, but we're some of your most devoted players. If you want us to continue to feel disenchanted by not helping us, that will be another reason to not ever buy plat for your game or to just quit all together. Everyone in my fix arcane pets thread has been pretty patient but it's not even a hard fix that we've asked for AND it wouldn't even over tip the game balance, it would simply make Glacian on par with Malison and let us actually USE these arcane pets. Seriously what a waste of time, money, plat for these pets.

Sorry if it seems we are getting more frustrated now, but it's been weeks since we've notified you that Glacian can't even compare to your regular pets... we've seen no action. At least Hook owner's had it good for a while, Warrior Hammer players have it good now. Sorcerer weapons will be great. But you're arcane pets are not even on par with legendary pets.

This thread.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ix-arcane-pets!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    It is designed as a very nice tanking weapon, if damage is what you are after you really should be hunting down an arcane hammer

Making two items that are rare and compete in the same space doesn't make a lot of sense, and doesn't help provide options for players.

In the end it is just an option, if you don't approve someone else will probably be happy to buy it from you!
    Thank you so much.

As a warrior, my primary role is tanking. Thus, I think this mythic weapon is better suited for me when compared to other mythic weapons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

I thought Glacian was meant to be a defensive pet? Why are ppl asking for DMG?
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Honestly, The STS post NEW pets but to be honest players are not satisfied with its stats, like Arcane pet Glacian it is an rare ITEM Hard to unlock but, the STATS is n't that good to aim.. i mean hello STS you should put more STATS in ARCANE PETS..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default dissapointed

Quote Originally Posted by The Godlyness View Post
    Thank you so much.

As a warrior, my primary role is tanking. Thus, I think this mythic weapon is better suited for me when compared to other mythic weapons.
    I used up all my gold to retrieve this weapon but it really sucks...
    made a few solo runs in crypts and it takes me 1-2 minutes longer to clear tombs.
    It's faster if I use my Storm sword :/

Well, about the tanking...
    the dmg I do is so low that mobs are smashing me constantly forcing me to use a lot of pots.
    It's just a theoretical tanking weapon, check it out urselfs.
    U guys will clear tombs and crypts faster with a higher dmg weapon.
    And the proc doesn't even work in PVP, i mean... come on -.-
    I just keep it cause it's rare but it really is a weak weapon for sure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Seventydopey View Post
    Seriously Sam, Carapace, anyone dev listening...

glacian is a simple fix, Add a 3rd spire and increase it's damage OR add a 4th spire and keep stats exactly how they are. How is this even something that needs to be thought about??

You don't have to change Glacian's stats but just add more spires. We're well into this season and this arcane pet which we all worked tirelessly for is not even stacking up to regular pets and the developers don't seem to have any urgency on this.

Let's put this into perspective, you put out mythic weapons and as soon as you realize the bow is underpowered compared to regular items... you immediately give it a BUFF. Now the few hardcore players who own Glacian and who paid 30 Million Gold for glacian (that's a lot of playing time and farming!) and the owner's then find out the pet is no better than malison, and you all are notified yet you haven't done anything? It's just a slap in the face to some of your extreme hard core players.

That's fine if you don't care how we feel... feel free to check out our payment history to see how much money we've supported you in plat sales or how much playing time we log for your game. Sure we're just a few players, but we're some of your most devoted players. If you want us to continue to feel disenchanted by not helping us, that will be another reason to not ever buy plat for your game or to just quit all together. Everyone in my fix arcane pets thread has been pretty patient but it's not even a hard fix that we've asked for AND it wouldn't even over tip the game balance, it would simply make Glacian on par with Malison and let us actually USE these arcane pets. Seriously what a waste of time, money, plat for these pets.

Sorry if it seems we are getting more frustrated now, but it's been weeks since we've notified you that Glacian can't even compare to your regular pets... we've seen no action. At least Hook owner's had it good for a while, Warrior Hammer players have it good now. Sorcerer weapons will be great. But you're arcane pets are not even on par with legendary pets.

This thread.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ix-arcane-pets!
    I know what you mean Seventydopey. Didn't Carapace say they were going to make the Arcane Pets a little more "sexy". Well last time I checked they are still wearing the same granny panties.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Every warrior i met with mythic warrior wep hates it complains of it being weak , i guess more just need to go here an complain . Not to be negative but it should at least compare to other crate items to be better. I will sell mine if u don't buff it . I just figured this wast the warrior expansion . I notice that rouges were handed the world during there expansion . We can even get a decent mythic weapon. Not every one can get arcane if saying i should hunt one. I have 300+ crates and none in sight just mccraw. Just saying ask other players how they feel about it u will see 5% are happy .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Is it the same proc chance as for normal and charged on runic rifle?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I do not wanna see plat only pets giving people huge stats that would make it unfair advantage to non plat buyers. I understand u guys pay their salaries but no need for unfair advantages its already way easier for plat buyers to get the best items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by okahef View Post
    I do not wanna see plat only pets giving people huge stats that would make it unfair advantage to non plat buyers. I understand u guys pay their salaries but no need for unfair advantages its already way easier for plat buyers to get the best items
    10-15 free surveys and you can get enough plat to buy any plat exclusive pet. It will take you less time to do that then it would for you to farm for lesser pet egg drop.
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

But seriously, sts needs to buff up warrior's mythic weapon. Warriors can barely kill and now you give a PVE only weapon? Come on, give the warriors something good now..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Arcane pets are a very very very rare drop. It is very unlikely to get an arcane pet simply by choosing to buy plat. You can literally spend a thousand real US dollars and still not get an arcane pet. So most owners are people like myself who paid between 25-30 million gold for these pets. We are the hard core players that are investing countless hours farming in their game to get these huge amounts of money to then buy arcane items in their economy.

So in my opinion, arcane items deserve their stats based on their scarcity in game.

Quote Originally Posted by okahef View Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Its reallt terrible whata happening with this game.....as a warrior with the arcane hammer, full mythic, and glacian, we still can be oblierated by rouge.....and now you want to bufd up thwie bow plua health? Even with the arcane hammer I sometimes crit around 200(that's 422 damage I have) on average I hit 400-600 woth sky , axe or cs, but that does little to a rouge with 2500-3000 health. ....rouges with their health are becoming tanks...again my lvl 19 rogue can hit harder for more crit than my lvl 31 arcane warrior....watxh a pvp match and watch how quickly warriors die now...and if we use the mythic, we dont die that quixkly but might as well have all defensive kills cause ur not killing anyone critting 20-100. Its like having a lvl 5 rouge...the arcane pets arr really pathetic and nothing "sexy" about them... these mythic weapons highlight two classes best weapons, mages gun is better than staff, and rouges bow is better than blades (for pvp) a warrior didn't get a sword buff, or hammer buff. ..nope its the weapon nobody uses...warriors have to have all mythic to even be conpetive now, I feel for the average warrior in pvp currently. ..aak lok, me, and zodiak, all have arcane hammer, all die quixk after our shield is off...the stun lasts longer than shiels protects us, so if we are stunned we are dead..i have to stun a rouge like four times to kill him....i hope this is fixed, cause right now warriors health might be high, but we have nothibg to defelct damage or reduce it without sacraficing an offebsice skill, as we have to have vb and horn....juggernaugh should be combines with vengefuk blood...that would be more of a tank...taking on damage...now we arr a big *** house msde out of alluminum.
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darko For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aplyed View Post
    It needs buff also come on ask everyone in game , can i have support people XD
    Yes i true pls fix the damage this monday make it higher 260-290 much nice n better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Its reallt terrible whata happening with this game.....as a warrior with the arcane hammer, full mythic, and glacian, we still can be oblierated by rouge.....and now you want to bufd up thwie bow plua health? Even with the arcane hammer I sometimes crit around 200(that's 422 damage I have) on average I hit 400-600 woth sky , axe or cs, but that does little to a rouge with 2500-3000 health. ....rouges with their health are becoming tanks...again my lvl 19 rogue can hit harder for more crit than my lvl 31 arcane warrior....watxh a pvp match and watch how quickly warriors die now...and if we use the mythic, we dont die that quixkly but might as well have all defensive kills cause ur not killing anyone critting 20-100. Its like having a lvl 5 rouge...the arcane pets arr really pathetic and nothing "sexy" about them... these mythic weapons highlight two classes best weapons, mages gun is better than staff, and rouges bow is better than blades (for pvp) a warrior didn't get a sword buff, or hammer buff. ..nope its the weapon nobody uses...warriors have to have all mythic to even be conpetive now, I feel for the average warrior in pvp currently. ..aak lok, me, and zodiak, all have arcane hammer, all die quixk after our shield is off...the stun lasts longer than shiels protects us, so if we are stunned we are dead..i have to stun a rouge like four times to kill him....i hope this is fixed, cause right now warriors health might be high, but we have nothibg to defelct damage or reduce it without sacraficing an offebsice skill, as we have to have vb and horn....juggernaugh should be combines with vengefuk blood...that would be more of a tank...taking on damage...now we arr a big *** house msde out of alluminum.
    Good statemant man warrior clap urs hand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aoizora View Post
    40 elite golden warchests and i got nothing.
    80 locked crates is on going.
    If i don't get any mythic items. Good bye sts !
    lolzzz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

yeahh dev al increase damage n dps n mythic weapon not only pve but for pvp becoz rague now like monsters kill warrior :
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytee12 View Post
    But seriously, sts needs to buff up warrior's mythic weapon. Warriors can barely kill and now you give a PVE only weapon? Come on, give the warriors something good now..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

yeah mythic weapon isa weak weapon so fix it this monday give us quality weapon n quantity powers of weapon to easy kill rogue n mage :
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebsi View Post
    made a few solo runs in crypts and it takes me 1-2 minutes longer to clear tombs.

the dmg I do is so low that mobs are smashing me constantly forcing me to use a lot of pots.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kiffnshey For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

For what i read to this thread... i realize the game is sux. even im a plat buyer. devs wont even listen or hear to what the gamer needs to be done to this game to reach its full potential. all i know.. all the devs here want money.. they dont even try to give the players credits for supporting them.

adding mythic items and players gonna buy plats to get those sux item? WHY NOT ADDING NEW SERVER!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bebsi View Post

That is what tanking is. There is no point in tanking if you are soloing.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)