Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can sts please make one way gates for spawn zones in PvP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default Can sts please make one way gates for spawn zones in PvP

I like a lot of people are sick of spawn zones rushing. one it's lame and sad two it's just plain annoying especially when you just join a game and five people are waiting in the spawn zones to just kill you. I have noticed recently a lot of people saying in matches" no spawn rushing" but then again these people have dignity and class. then there are the rest of the lame and sad people who just group up and rush back and forth to spawn zones not giving people equal and fair chances to actually play. these people are sad and lack any true skill they are just gang banging and its lame. Sts should be able to fit the bottom parts of spawning zones with one way gates that players could go into the arena from but not back through. this would allow players to spawn and get a chance to actually see what coming before there are five people on top of them. I think this would balance PvP into a fairer and more dignified playing field. one way gates on spawn zones would end spawn zones rushing and make these lame and skillless players actually have to fight on a fair battlefield whose with ME. AND these gates must be one way to prevent people from running back to the spawn zones to hide and heal when they almost die or they would be counter productive. Now I'll say again who is with me
    Last edited by djironlung; 05-17-2013 at 07:58 AM.

CO-MASTER of Magnum Legendary arcane legends warrior and retired #1 in battle command on 1/14/14

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to djironlung For This Useful Post: