Thread: <The Good Guys> The Master Manadoo is a Fraud!!! please read this important!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Exclamation <The Good Guys> The Master Manadoo is a Fraud!!! please read this important!

The gm manadoo or however u spell she is in fact a fraud she ripped off the previous owner scammed and lied on an oath made to god almighty about the transaction. This is the GM of The Good Guys guild just read my membership name here and that will tell you alot. Check it out i have a new better improved guild its <Chosen L337 Legion> you might of seen us.. i take care of my guild members Manadoo gm of The Good Guys currently is a bad person and is not worthy to lead. Take my word on it. If any of you GOod Guys are seeking your old GM contact me and i will make sure you are conpensated for your troubles. the new guild recruits lvl 20+ Chosen L337 Legion is going to make top50 next season. I buy my members gear and treat them well if i see you need a pet i buy it. I just want good fun people in my guild help us grow and if your in Good Guys guild i would leave immediatly and Seek me out im GM Harmegeddon aka Jahzerah aka Amaziah. i dont have alot of time now because i live a real life too and must work to support myself and my AL addiction So please keep an eye out for a member using tag <Chosen L337 Legion> ill get a list of officers and recruiters for you guys. Thankyou for taking the time to read this and God bless you.
    ¤Calamity Reigns¤

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Good luck to ur guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Moderator please delete this thread it is ooolllllld...
    ¤Calamity Reigns¤