Thread: I love this game,but it may just be Spacetime's worst...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default I love this game,but it may just be Spacetime's worst...

I was playing this again today. After a bit of star and arcane time and as great as a game as this is, i still don't love the map interface and the way the instances works, is it just me or does any one else like the way the world works in pocket space and arcane better?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lennonharison For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I dont like it? Absolutely no)

P/s Is this post promotion of pocket and arcane? If you dont like it - dont play it, i love all parts of this game...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I tried playing sts other games I didnt like them imo dark legends is the best the only thing that bugs me is the lag but that could just be me.i dont think dl gets the attention it deserves its rarely updated but still beats the other games imo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zeroxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Totallymad View Post

If you dont like it - dont play it, i love all parts of this game...
    It makes no sense ...If you don't like it don't play it.. Think a little more before you say that.. I have been playing this game for months.. I farmed, sold and bought many items , changed my stats many times ...At the end now we have a messed up PvP with nothing but F.B + Brim
    The PvP has been no fun ..What happened to the diversity in this game ?
    I remember I could try a random build , and still have fun in PvP ..
    Now there isn't any strategy ..
    I blame the people who love the game no matter what..Because those are the one who don't care..(don't worry, Creators are the same)
    That's why nothing changed in months.. even though many complained.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Baasakri View Post
    It makes no sense ...If you don't like it don't play it.. Think a little more before you say that.. I have been playing this game for months.. I farmed, sold and bought many items , changed my stats many times ...At the end now we have a messed up PvP with nothing but F.B + Brim
    The PvP has been no fun ..What happened to the diversity in this game ?
    I remember I could try a random build , and still have fun in PvP ..
    Now there isn't any strategy ..
    I blame the people who love the game no matter what..Because those are the one who don't care..(don't worry, Creators are the same)
    That's why nothing changed in months.. even though many complained.
    Lol. Did it has anything common with post before mine?

If its a messed pvp - it must be messed only for you atilla doesnt use this combo and score, some ppl from my guild do this also. Coming back to "nothing changed" ,before saying that i dont care think about yourself and think it in the way like : how much money (plat) i spend, how many times i wrote devs about things i want to be done. For me this numbers are really high, i spend alot and aks devs alot, and what u did before blaming me? So my moto is still the same: if u dont like it - dont play it. Here guy before my post wrote about cosmetical things in dl that i like so why should i write something else to him?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Read the title buddy.. The dude who started the topic gave some reasons to explain why this can be the worst Spacetime game,.. And I added few more instead of being a Poliana. I think you should criticize the ups and downs . I think if you don't like it don't play it won't bring anything better for us, the players and also for the creators. I made a specific suggestion to point out the strategical problems in PvP . You don't have to agree, just keep checking PvP maybe you will like the monotonous fights. Join me if you don't , we can complain together. And maybe that will push the creators to release an update or do something good for the players. They need this urge, (to remind them that we are still expecting more from this old(er) game).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I actually prefer this game over Arcane :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I played all the games (PL, SL, DL, AL). I like Dark Legends the best. For me, it is the perfect game. I played all the others from day of release (except PL, i started a year late). I maxed multiple characters on each account. I played the market heavily on each game. I have to say that in ever aspect of the game, I like DL the best.

I do have a few criticisms:
    * Please give me an option to disable all the plat sale buttons. Sometimes I accidentally click them and lose plat.
    * I don't like scrolling the maps left/right. I would like something faster, but it's not a big deal.
    * Please sort the stash by item level.
    * Please make vanities separate items. Sometimes I buy a vanity and it is all one outfit shirt/pants/face/hood. I would like to mix and match, but if it is an all in one outfit, i have no option to change the mask, for example.

That's about it. I like everything else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

DL/AL is terrible.The combat mechanics is crappy an it literally was just a spamfest of buttons.
    SL/PL on the other hand,is perfect.You could try out different builds and still outmatch your opponents.
    'nuff said