Thread: Spawning ulfang and the ubermans

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Spawning ulfang and the ubermans

Lately i've been seeing a lot of players trying to spawn them both unsuccessfuly because they just standin one area killing the mobs there and not moving.

The problem is that they don't have one set spawn point but 4 of them for example the ubermans spawns near the entrance, the middle, the left path and the last area.

Since they do this i am left by myself trying to kill the mobs to get the ubermans or wolf to spawn and kill them, it's extremely annoying and frustrating since even after telling them they don't listen.

The last run i was in did this and i when i got it to spawn they seemed to be extremely confused and after i killed it i continued on but died and they asked me where it was and i replied that it's dead and why aren't any of you moving and that there are multiple spawn points but they didn't listen so i left.

How many of you have also had this happen to while you are doing these quests and what do you think about it.
    Pl Cheoragire warrior 50+
    Sl Anadrarin operative 30 former gm
    Dl Asahetek 31
    Al Asahatek rogue 31 officer vengeance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think they will always spawn on the same point near the players, so waiting near the entrance is the best place to be.

But how to trigger the spawn is the question. Some say you need to kill a certain number of mobs, some say you need to wait a few minutes. I think you need to meet both to trigger the boss.

But I always stay at the spawn point near the entrances and I have no problem triggering the boss as long as I keep killing the mobs near by. I actually find it annoying that people try to get inside to the other spawn point and trigger the bosses to spawn there instead.

I also notice the wolf get spawned faster than the sorcerer in the spiders cave. Maybe it's because there are more mob wolfs spawn near the entrance spot. Just a guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

They both have four spawn points i just did the wolf one solo with partys for ubermans and they spawned like this.

Wolf
    Etrance
    End
    Middle
    Middle

Uberman
    Entrance
    Left path
    Middle
    Entrance
    Left path
    End
    Entrence
    Middle
    Entrence
    Left path

It didn't take me that long to make them spawn multiple times by doing it this way and if that was true why did the ubermans spawn near me in an entirely differnt part of the map and not where they were.

So technically that isn't correct since i had back track quite a bit but i agree that you need to kill a certain ammount and ulfang does spawn faster and more frequently than the ubermans.

Test both ways out and see which way spawns them faster and more times, i'm speaking about what i observed by doing the quests and testing different things out, either solo or in a party.
    Last edited by Asahetek; 05-22-2013 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

I just smash the spiders till the "the uberman has arisen" things pops up and I go find him
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    I just smash the spiders till the "the uberman has arisen" things pops up and I go find him
    Pretty much the same here, but while im killing everything in my path hunting it the rest of party just sits there and when it spawns and then i kill they are like where is it, lol it's dead i just killed it myself and then i leave.
    Last edited by Asahetek; 05-22-2013 at 05:41 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Asahetek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asahetek View Post
    Pretty much the same here, but while im killing everything in my path hunting it the rest of party just sits there and when it spawns and then i kill they are like where is it, lol it's dead i just killed it myself and then i leave.
    lol, i've been there.
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

based on my experience. our team just stay on entrance killing the respawn spiders until the uberman has risen i just noticed that it appears on entrance many 3 times or more because all of us are in the entrance area.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDagger View Post
    based on my experience. our team just stay on entrance killing the respawn spiders until the uberman has risen i just noticed that it appears on entrance many 3 times or more because all of us are in the entrance area.
    That not entirely true though, yes it might spawn in the same place 2-3 times but what about the other times.

This happened to me yesterday before i logged off killed the mobs and it spawned near the entrance near the rest of the party but the next time it spawned in a different part of the map and i had to kill by myself while getting rushed by the endless wolf packs and only one tried to help but he died quickly while the other two just sat there and did nothing, if i remember correctly one laughed after i killed it and let myself die to respawn and asked why no tried to help so i left because i didn't feel like running with an uncorporative party.
    Last edited by Asahetek; 05-23-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

That not entirely true though, yes it might spawn in the same place 2-3 times but what about the other times.

This happened to me yesterday before i logged off killed the mobs and it spawned near the entrance near the rest of the party but the next time it spawned in a different part of the map and i had to kill by myself while getting rushed by the endless wolf packs and only one tried to help but he died quickly while the other two just sat there and did nothing, if i remember correctly one laughed after i killed it and let myself die to respawn and asked why no tried to help so i left because i didn't feel like running with an uncorporative party.
    I am not sure why yours spawn somewhere else. But I've always stay near the entrance spawn point when I am soloing and the boss always spawn at the entrance (I am talking about 10 out of 10 times). The only exception is when I am not soloing and someone in the group tried to get to another spawn point and they get too far inside when the boss spawn and trigger the boss spawn near him.

Have you tried staying at the entrance the whole time without trying to get to the other spot? It sounds like to me you are still trying to get to the other spot. If one of the party members try to get inside, it could get the boss spawn somewhere else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wawawa64 View Post
    I am not sure why yours spawn somewhere else. But I've always stay near the entrance spawn point when I am soloing and the boss always spawn at the entrance (I am talking about 10 out of 10 times). The only exception is when I am not soloing and someone in the group tried to get to another spawn point and they get too far inside when the boss spawn and trigger the boss spawn near him.

Have you tried staying at the entrance the whole time without trying to get to the other spot? It sounds like to me you are still trying to get to the other spot. If one of the party members try to get inside, it could get the boss spawn somewhere else.
    Yes many times both solo and in a party and most of the time i had to go and find it, because they don't just have one spawn point but four of them.

They can still spawn in another place regardless of whether or not you or your party are near the entrance or not, i've never had them spawn in the same place more than 2 or 3 times no matter how my party or i try it.

Also about how long do you think it takes to make them spawn both ways?
    Last edited by Asahetek; 05-23-2013 at 04:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yes many times both solo and in a party and most of the time i had to go and find it, because they don't just have one spawn point but four of them.

They can still spawn in another place regardless of whether or not you or your party are near the entrance or not, i've never had them spawn in the same place more than 2 or 3 times no matter how my party or i try it.

Also about how long do you think it takes to make them spawn both ways?
    Nonsense. I would be very annoyed with you if you were a member of my party. The whole reason to stay at the entrance is that the boss spawns at the place where you're at. If the boss spawned in another place in one of your runs, it is because you ran to another place, much to the detriment of the other players in your party.

Sorry, but I have done both levels at least a dozen times, and, as stated, the boss will spawn near the entrance 10/10 if you stay there. No exceptions.

Moreover, I hope they don't change that.
    Last edited by Asmodaie; 05-23-2013 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

yes that is true. if one of your party members tells you not to go too far, dont. or else the boss might spawn on the other side of the map

i have been noticing quite a number of warriors just standing there while other members attack. just because they got some pretty good armor, they're leeching now, standing idly by until uberman or ulfang appears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

You should just create your own instance and solo the map if you don't want any nuisance in your quest.
    Code:
    /partyinvite 0

My IGN: Marshi (Mage), Xhu (Warrior) | Click here to see my signature artworks.