Hey guys, it's Z.

I've gone from the pvp realm for a while now, but i'd like to get back in. The only problem, as the title states, is that I lag way too much. I encounter lag spikes every 3-5 seconds it seems; all the while I'm sure those who I've been attempting to pvp against aren't lagging in this same way. There's no way for me to enjoy pvp if this keeps up.

I need help with this. Is there some way I can get my 4th gen ipod up to par? My router is brand new, so it's not my wifi (also since all computers and my ps3 aren't lagging, I ruled out the wifi being faulty). Anything would help. I've already tried to restore the ipod, turn off bluetooth searches, and all other notifications, along with disabling camera effects and high quality. I do, however, need to run the "assistive touch" function since the home button is smashed in, Would that have anything to do with it?

Again, any help is appreciated.

PS: I wasn't lagging while in Mt.fang or Balefort Castle dungeons, but every other campaign and towne I lag immensely.... But I mainly care about the pvp lag, just thought it was odd.