Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Leaderboard Pests

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pakayolo View Post
    Why should I be careful what I wish for?
    Tough peanut to crack isn't it?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

The Land Of Trolls. Graduated Medic from The Land Of Trolls.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I hate pvp boosters and people that love to trashtalk against any constructive criticism in the forum. And I only consider those that understands the mechanics of this game a true veteran.

Pakayolo, you are definitely one of the players that I would consider trash in my eyes. Kill boosting in pvp, trash talking in your personal drama, you shouldn't even come to this thread to brag or let alone comment. Unless you wanted to make an apology to the community, we have the rights to burn you in forums because of you kill boosting towards leaderboards and not even understanding what was wrong with you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Thats pretty self explanatory
    I just don't see a reason to be careful for what i wish for. So i was asking why he thinks i should be careful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

I just don't see a reason to be careful for what i wish for. So i was asking why he thinks i should be careful.
    Things aren't alwasy as they appear. It's a pretty straightforward quote and concept. But since I'm so kind, I'll spoon feed you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wendellism View Post
    I hate pvp boosters and people that love to trashtalk against any constructive criticism in the forum. And I only consider those that understands the mechanics of this game a true veteran.

Pakayolo, you are definitely one of the players that I would consider trash in my eyes. Kill boosting in pvp, trash talking in your personal drama, you shouldn't even come to this thread to brag or let alone comment. Unless you wanted to make an apology to the community, we have the rights to burn you in forums because of you kill boosting towards leaderboards and not even understanding what was wrong with you.

Ok lets break this down. Your first statement "I hate pvp boosters and people that love to trash talk<(two separate words) against any constructive criticism in the forum". Shows me that your whole entire post is going to be bias. In my opinion the way i approach constructive criticism is never trash talk. The only time i would ,in your words, "trash talk". Is when some one personally questions my pvp skills. In reply to these attacks i will stand up for myself because i know that i am fairly a good pvper. For your "consideration" you are entitled to your own opinion. Remember there is a difference between facts and opinions. The next part when you say im trash in your eyes is a total attack which is against the forum rules, and also make you a hypocrite for trash talking. In the grand scheme i respect that you have your own opinion. You are implying that i boost, skewing my defense as trash talk, and now your creating false statements about me bragging in this thread. If you read the comments i was never negative nor bragging. As for an apology i have no reason for one. As stated in the forum rules NO ONE has the right to attack troll flame or "burn" anyone in any forum, And justifying your wrongful actions of attacking me with false accusations on grounds with insufficient evidence of boosting is just plan IGNORANT (in my opinion). Don't get me wrong i can understand why you guys do and say what you do, but that doesn't make it ok. Then you Say theirs something wrong with me and acting like there isn't something wrong with every one else in the world.I have pointed out what i believe is wrong with you. I am entitled to an opinion and you are too. So maybe next time we both can just keep our negative comments to our self's. Because i still talk to you with respect intelligence even when you just got done bashing me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pakayolo:1057175
    Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Thats pretty self explanatory
    U dont have to be careful as u claim to
    1 hit me on l.17.

Epic Zombie Apocalypse MINI movie [part 1]: http://youtu.be/TvS_9Ka2R04

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tHelonestud View Post
    Things aren't alwasy as they appear. It's a pretty straightforward quote and concept. But since I'm so kind, I'll spoon feed you.
    Yes the quote is commonly used. When it is usually used it is implying that i either don't want my wish to really come true (a sarcastic wish) Or something bad will come of it. I still want to see a dev just like all of you. I don't believe anything bad will happen when i do see a dev, because i did nothing wrong. So their is no reason to be careful what i wish for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ape View Post
    U dont have to be careful as u claim to
    1 hit me on l.17.
    pvp wise from what i seen on his stats and heard three lvl 76s would have a hard time beating him if even possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Tough peanut to crack isn't it?
    It just could have multiple reasons behind it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Ok lets break this down. Your first statement "I hate pvp boosters and people that love to trash talk<(two separate words) against any constructive criticism in the forum". Shows me that your whole entire post is going to be bias. In my opinion the way i approach constructive criticism is never trash talk. The only time i would ,in your words, "trash talk". Is when some one personally questions my pvp skills. In reply to these attacks i will stand up for myself because i know that i am fairly a good pvper. For your "consideration" you are entitled to your own opinion. Remember there is a difference between facts and opinions. The next part when you say im trash in your eyes is a total attack which is against the forum rules, and also make you a hypocrite for trash talking. In the grand scheme i respect that you have your own opinion. You are implying that i boost, skewing my defense as trash talk, and now your creating false statements about me bragging in this thread. If you read the comments i was never negative nor bragging. As for an apology i have no reason for one. As stated in the forum rules NO ONE has the right to attack troll flame or "burn" anyone in any forum, And justifying your wrongful actions of attacking me with false accusations on grounds with insufficient evidence of boosting is just plan IGNORANT (in my opinion). Don't get me wrong i can understand why you guys do and say what you do, but that doesn't make it ok. Then you Say theirs something wrong with me and acting like there isn't something wrong with every one else in the world.I have pointed out what i believe is wrong with you. I am entitled to an opinion and you are too. So maybe next time we both can just keep our negative comments to our self's. Because i still talk to you with respect intelligence even when you just got done bashing me.
    If I were to keep my comments to myself, I wouldn't be at the forums expressing my thoughts, wouldn't it? You may think defensive is the best method in proving your point, but really, there are times where you should simply admit your mistake and learn from it.

Pardon me if my words are too harsh on you, that is the way I roll. I simply put my honest but blunt comments to let others know, if they insist, I let them carry on. After all, the PL of 2010, where a player such as you would be attacked by completely constructively honest opinions, is long gone, most of the true veterans left the game in disgust. Such players like Physiologic and Whoisthis are great contributors and are not afraid to sound out the possible flaws against all odds, risking moderation just to make the game better, if they were still around, I believe they will be one of the first to chide you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Pests lol.

Ex-Ambassador Of Alterra
    Proud member of Turbo
    Whatever, life's still gonna move on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If I were to keep my comments to myself, I wouldn't be at the forums expressing my thoughts, wouldn't it? You may think defensive is the best method in proving your point, but really, there are times where you should simply admit your mistake and learn from it.

Pardon me if my words are too harsh on you, that is the way I roll. I simply put my honest but blunt comments to let others know, if they insist, I let them carry on. After all, the PL of 2010, where a player such as you would be attacked by completely constructively honest opinions, is long gone, most of the true veterans left the game in disgust. Such players like Physiologic and Whoisthis are great contributors and are not afraid to sound out the possible flaws against all odds, risking moderation just to make the game better, if they were still around, I believe they will be one of the first to chide you.
    Im following the rules. Are you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Im following the rules. Are you?
    I won't bother even if my posts are in your opinion, annoying you. As I have stated, that is the way I go around posting, and if you do not like what I said, there's always the ignore button on my avatar.

I think it's safe to say that you are but bending the rules to make it look like you had the advantage, but really even a dropout could see through your trolling.

Now I'm off to enjoy a rest. I don't know if any veterans/devs would warn you, but really your attitude won't get you far in the game. Good night.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I won't bother even if my posts are in your opinion, annoying you. As I have stated, that is the way I go around posting, and if you do not like what I said, there's always the ignore button on my avatar.

I think it's safe to say that you are but bending the rules to make it look like you had the advantage, but really even a dropout could see through your trolling.

Now I'm off to enjoy a rest. I don't know if any veterans/devs would warn you, but really your attitude won't get you far in the game. Good night.
    Sweet Dreams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

i bet its someone getting 2 accs and killing that one in a locked game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Pakayolo's here, time to watch the hatred go wild.
    Flated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wendellism:1057165

Correction.... TRASH IN OUR EYES***

19. The Following User Says Thank You to wammm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

says the guy calling apollo and yich in chat box. Go ahead fight em in pvp
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrimafish View Post
    i bet its someone getting 2 accs and killing that one in a locked game
    That in itself is one thing. Not very sportsmanlike, granted. Boosted kills, zero deaths. It proves nothing more than someone's insane resistance to boredom and how little and unimportant they must feel in real life. If, however, they are using a computer program to repeatedly gain kills whilst they are afk doing other things then that is against tos and a matter for the devs to deal with, and not us.

As for what this actually means regards leaderboards....absolutely nothing. In my opinion, as soon as you could buy your way onto them they became worthless anyway. Those who pvp will know who the true pvp legends are....they don't need a leaderboard or a guy with a zillion kills and zero deaths to tell them otherwise.

Trulyhappy Officer of TCG
    It's not always rainbows and butterflies
    It's compromise that moves us along.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Happiness View Post
    That in itself is one thing. Not very sportsmanlike, granted. Boosted kills, zero deaths. It proves nothing more than someone's insane resistance to boredom and how little and unimportant they must feel in real life. If, however, they are using a computer program to repeatedly gain kills whilst they are afk doing other things then that is against tos and a matter for the devs to deal with, and not us.

As for what this actually means regards leaderboards....absolutely nothing. In my opinion, as soon as you could buy your way onto them they became worthless anyway. Those who pvp will know who the true pvp legends are....they don't need a leaderboard or a guy with a zillion kills and zero deaths to tell them otherwise.
    I agree that kdr doesnt mean skill but for people that actually work to get up on lb, a booster is a slap to the face to that work. Im sure some have worked months or more to even get last on lb. Then someone out of the blue comes and gets up right away and noone has ever actually seen him pvp. Thats a back hand
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized