Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This Weekend: DOUBLE ODDS for Egg Drops in Locked Grand Crates of the Watch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    At one point during this event, there was 8-10 arcane eggs in cs for sale. Who want these pets, already bought them.
    Not true... fact is when items get rare they get more pricey, cud have said that about sam when it was 18m in auc but then more people wanted it and it sold for 25m easily

You can deny it all you want but sts is playing with the market way too much lately, they need to chill and let it be stable for a while

Not bringing new items and boom! 1 week later those items are now suddenly double odds -.-

EDIT- Like it wasnt enough that whim (arcane rarity egg) was dropping at a much faster rate than a regular arcane rarity item, probably due to it being an event egg, now they double odd it.. just proving it wasnt their first intention but just a way to squeeze the very last plats people bought during the sale just like zeus said
    Last edited by matanofx; 01-03-2014 at 10:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Mythics are the new Legendarys! Yay!

YouTube Channel: Tuma Arcane
    http://www.youtube.com/user/KrypticOrder

Senior Member TheMightyFeusalet's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

I hope the lockess will go up!

Join enigmatic, the best pve guild in al! We are Enigmatic, we are ONE!
    Want a sig (for free) pm me on forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Honestly, if you're looking to merch... that's why I never long term hold onto anything new. You do not know what will happen to it, so better sell it off now while you can!

I bought a whim egg at 20m. Could I have merched it? Sure, but I opened it. Even if they drop to 15m, I could care less. I opened mine, have been enjoying it, and even broke a record with it.

All this event means is more good gear for everybody! The arcane egg market was getting rather ridiculous and needed something to tone it down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Gonna pass on this one but a huge lesson learned for next one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've opened almost 70 locked creates and got absolutely nothing! How is that even possible? These guys have a great racket going to keep you buying platinum

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,908 Posts

Hey guys. We're definitely hearing you, and can understand your frustration. While the double odds event comes just a little too late for some of you, we started it in response to player comments expressing equal frustration that they had been playing throughout the event and hadn't gotten the pet they were hoping for. Even at double odds, opening locked crates is a gamble. This event is meant to give players that last chance to get them before the event ends on Monday. We appreciate all of your feedback and are taking your comments into consideration for the future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default This Weekend: DOUBLE ODDS for Egg Drops in Locked Grand Crates of the Watch

They raised our hopes about this update but they nerf crates drop rate by a lot like 80% lower in KM3. U must use elixir on top of lep to have few crate drops.

Very disappointed.

Please take this into consideration as well as soon as possible.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Seluna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Guys you have to remember like they said above, it may be double odds, its still a gamble. Notice how they never tell you what the percentage is. I opened my last crate today. I was lucky and got a replacement ripmaw egg for the one that the lag made me accidentally open, but out of 90 crates that is all I received worth while. I hope others have better luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Spent all plats and opened many locked already -.- but thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I opened up 270 locks and the best thing i got was a Lunar Pendant which is worth 500k, not cool. I am so upset. I understand its a gamble but at 270 locks i should of got something worth my money. I don't know what else to say, but don't spend real money on this game like i did. Just play with what you can earn in the game and learn from my mistake.
    Last edited by Mild Screams; 01-03-2014 at 04:45 PM.

In game name - Mildscreams lvl 31 Rogue
    Guild - ★ Calamity Reigns ★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lostincali View Post
    Guys you have to remember like they said above, it may be double odds, its still a gamble. Notice how they never tell you what the percentage is. I opened my last crate today. I was lucky and got a replacement ripmaw egg for the one that the lag made me accidentally open, but out of 90 crates that is all I received worth while. I hope others have better luck!
    If you hatched just recently, email support and they'll take him out of your stable and replace the egg. At least, if you haven't used him yet. I don't know if they'll replace a used pet.

@sokpuppet: when I logged on tonight and read the update, I just thought to myself, "hmm, sts is making one final push for platinum sales, I see. And Whim is confirmed to be discontinued."

@moderator13: errrmmm, the only egg I've really seen people complaining about not being able to loot throughout the event is the one that didn't get double odds: Breezaga. Should doubled that pet's odds, if this update is truly to help players get the eggs they want.

...I would bet lots of platinum would be spent on Tarlok portals, too.
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Are the chances really doubled now? On last double chance weekend mythic weapons drop like rain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Are the chances really doubled now? On last double chance weekend mythic weapons drop like rain.
    nah... i dived deeper into total of 650 crates... still no sign of arcane at all... this is called double chance?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

You guys should keep in mind that double arcane odds are likely still much lower than normal mythic odds.

Double arcane odds sounds appealing to your ears, but don't let that fool you. :P
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

So when will this "DOUBLE ODDS" event, exactly end?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NumbeddebmuN View Post
    nah... i dived deeper into total of 650 crates... still no sign of arcane at all... this is called double chance?
    Any mythic eggs? It strange there is the same amount in cs like before this event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Haha..double odds for egg means if the normal chance is 0.0000000001%, then this weekend will be 0.0000000002%. Still small chance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    Haha..double odds for egg means if the normal chance is 0.0000000001%, then this weekend will be 0.0000000002%. Still small chance.
    Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default +++++++++++++++++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by Sokpuppet View Post
    I generally love most of the things that STS does for us as AL players, and I hate to come off as "that guy" but am I the only one that sees this as STS trying to squeeze out every last dime from us at the last second? I'm not gonna lie, I'm more than a little upset about this. After hoarding crates for 2 months following helloween I finally opened up several hundred crates at the beginning of this event hoping to get the new arcane pet. As did many many other players who had been hoarding. STS is very well aware of this. Now that the amount of crates being opened has leveled off they throw this event into the fold to try to boost sales again quickly before the event ends. There's a very large amount of people who are left unable to buy plat and are now sitting without any locked crates that STS is hoping will start spending more in a desperate attempt to gamble on the locked crate lottery. It would be ridiculous for STS to deny it so in typical fashion they will choose to ignore any statements made that are similar to this one. I'm not going to go off about how I'll never play again, like most players seem to enjoy doing when they're upset, but I will carefully consider whether or not I will ever spend a dime on this game. I'm well aware that several players will berate me for this post and that's fine, but to believe that this is in any way a gift from STS to its players instead of a last minute money grab is extremely naive. I know STS has to make money, but at least do it in a way that isn't trying to drain every penny from your customers.
    +++++++++++++++