Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pvp twinking joke?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    I guess it depends how old you are talking here, but teaming in low level has been around for awhile. If someone comes in with no friends at low level and has no good gear, the slightest thing will get them teamed. Example: A new player joins with a big 2h sword and all melee gear and a name like "jdjcnejei" and a guild like "fluffy rainbow dragons". Many pvp regulars see him and if he has the audacity to say "hello ", he has to die. Simply joining that game can be taken as disrespect to some players, so they will rush him upon sight. For anyone who asks "why?", they respond with "why not?". The game may not be over, but until the new players gets better and makes friends, the battles already lost.
    This may seem cruel and mean, but its a pretty clear look into how many think in PvP in general (generally less like this at high level, but they are there). The "because I can" method is nothing new and probably wont fade away for a long time, if ever.
    Yoonax looks and fights like an experienced player, so I wouldn't say he would run around with big 2h in those random guilds. Also, you mentioned that noobs get teamed and rushed all the time, that's probably why we need a PvP Arena for noobs. This Arena would only be available as a 1v1 map, just like the ' Duel in the Dessert ' map, where a noob must face another noob. Any characters that have alternate twinks wouldn't be able to join these games of course, that will fix this, won't it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    Yoonax looks and fights like an experienced player, so I wouldn't say he would run around with big 2h in those random guilds. Also, you mentioned that noobs get teamed and rushed all the time, that's probably why we need a PvP Arena for noobs. This Arena would only be available as a 1v1 map, just like the ' Duel in the Dessert ' map, where a noob must face another noob. Any characters that have alternate twinks wouldn't be able to join these games of course, that will fix this, won't it?
    Would work until I make an alternate email to join these games and trash every noob there?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    Would work until I make an alternate email to join these games and trash every noob there?
    D:
    I'm not sure dude. It wasn't a perfect suggestion, I guess. ._.
    Maybe make those with plat pack or those who are geared unable to join these games? I don't know. Maybe just disable PvP for noobs below l30.
    Pitiful noobs.
    Last edited by Rot; 08-27-2012 at 06:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Honestly twinking is fun.. it took time to develop some sort of respect factor going in lvl 10 -17. Yes there is teaming and rushers, also in end game too.. it all depends on friends and your guild.. if u only pvp in end game of course u gonna be use to not getting teamed or rushed cause everyone in that lvl knows u. Now all of sudden u go to low lvl with a name nobody knows, of course u gonna go thru the steps u went thru going into pvp in general.. most twinks don't associate there main charector with there twinks. So given that how do they know who is who.. regardless of anything u gonna have to prove ur self again unless u got friends. So its the same for all lvls..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    ***Proud member of COT Guild***

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BEARNASTY For This Useful Post: