Thread: List of matters which I hope Devs can relook.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default List of matters which I hope Devs can relook.

1. The notification that alert one that u have received a item which is better than the one you can currently using.

Often more than not, the alerts don't make sense. My sorc is wearing a lvl 25 superb amulet of brutality (+str,+int and + damage) and I can get the alert telling me that a lvl 16 green amulet (+str, +dex) is better than what I' using???

2. The timer of the buffs from klaus and shazbot was recently changed in a recent update to start countdown the moment we get the buffs from them and don't stop even if we log off.

The buffs are at best 1 hour (combo) only, why deprive the players of this little benefit which took 8 hours / 24 hours to get? Shazbot is 24 hours, so it is still manageable as players can choose to schedule their getting of shazbot's buff to meet their free time.

But klaus? To maximise the benefit of klaus' gifts, it's best to grab his buff every 8 hours when it's available. Here's the problem, we can log in (at work / busy) to grab the buffs in the past and log off, only to log in during our free time later to enjoy the buffs. But now, we can only grumble when we log in (at work / busy) and get a 1 hr combo which we can't get to enjoy...

3. Remove the barrel at start of village map or make it that pets do not attack until players do so that timers do not get triggered till the group is ready. - Resolved

4. Fix the targeting system? My sorc can shoot his fireball at the mobs above Jarl's spawn point even though he is standing next to Jarl or the lower group of mobs during the fight sometimes.

5. Add a NPC to talk to in order to trigger the start of elite seas. As it is now, the countdown is out of the players' control, thus making the map impossible to pug.

6. Add Dragon Jewel and the new maps to the world map? Make it like the maps will become available once u unlocked them.

If other players agreed with my thread, please support.
    If anyone have any alternate views or any further matters to add, please do so.

For the devs' kind consideration please.
    Last edited by Drizzt Lee; 03-13-2013 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Updated.