Merchants unite!(I'm not one though) Let's talk about our current AL market!

From what I observe recently:

-Prices of elite pirate chests continues to fall steadily, might stabilize soon

-Agile Lifethief of Potency is being discounted heavily due to the news about the upcoming nerf

-legendary eggs of Malison and Kettle seemed to have settled down a bit and stopped fluxing crazily

-recent gold cap raise caused Mythic and Arcane item prices to skyrocket, however it seems to have stabilized now

-new elite weapon prices(flamberg,flint ect) have raised a lot(thanks to Sam lol) however, it's market is slow as people still don't know how good the weapons will be after the buff. In my opinion, flintlock price will drop faster than flamberg and skewer since PuGs have been sighted recently in elite Harbor.

-Depraved blades prices might have a slight rise soon, due to it being the best blades after Arcane, since ALP is going to be nerfed. I said "might", because there might be too many in circulation already or the flintlocks will be a better option.

-Jarl gear is losing popularity slowly due to an increase in the number of new pirate elite gear, with an exception on the rings and necklaces, which still holds quite a high value.

-demondog eggs(wrath jaw, snaggle) have rised dramatically after the expansion

-Bloodhammer body pieces still hold the highest price range among legendary pinks due to the lack of farming in Elite Grog Beach

These are just some info on the market today based on what I observed. they are not completely correct!

Any pro merchants who want to add some opinions on the market today? Feel free to post your thoughts and speculations!