R.I.P. Vengeful Blood
First Off: I understand the motivation and theory behind the changes made to Vengeance (making it more strategic/team friendly). The execution of the change however, has been extremely poor thus far and makes me (A devout AL member specializing in the warrior class) simply want to stop playing.
-The concept behind the debuff effect is interesting, but after testing in-game I feel a complete crippling of my mana regeneration unless I am getting wailed on. Even when getting wailed on, the altered Vengeance eventually forces the warrior class to resort to mana potion spamming during even the most basic of encounters. Plus you have to worry about your health when you are trying to focus on taunting nd regaining mana for your next barrage.
-I'm sorry, I don't think players like me who have invested 5 points in what used to be a very useful skill and decked themsleves in full Int boosting armor should have to worry all that much about mana and I think most will agree with me.
-I tediously catered my warrior build so that I would only really have to worry about my health & I sacrificed 5 skill points that could have gone into +dmg / full windmill to obtain that very luxury. If I have to rebuild and simply cast vengeance aside I guess I'll survive, but as it sits the altered skill has ruined the warrior class for me and the guildies I have talked to so far.
-Also who's idea was it to cripple the Warrior's only surefire mana regen resource while simultaneously increasing ALL skill mana costs in the same update? Seems like a double sucker punch to me. Believe me, Rogues had enough advantages in PvP prior to this update. Warrios have not been balanced, they have been neutered.
I had to get that off of my chest, sorry for the length. Thx if you read, kudos if you understood.