^^ you have a point that I can not refute and that only fact is: they need to tell u if DL is a dead game now to them or not. I for one only see STS going onwards and upwards, the quality of there games visually and gameplay wise keeps improving. I don't think STS wants to stick to old technoledgy and is pushing for better quality games. As the above review in the original post points out, OnC is face value more appealing because it has better graphics and blah blah blah, but what makes STS special is its community. So why stay with old games and a good community? When you can have much higher quality games (closer to OnC quality) with the same great community and helpful Devs/Mods. STS as a company doesn't want to stay in the dust, behind the curve with more and more high quality Mobil gaming keeps emerging, they must move forward to stay in the market place. STS has made the correct business decision, and I for one am willing to see them make the best super Mobil MMO at the end of this journey. Are You?

-Vys