Here's many suggestion to make the party system more flexible. But first, to state the problem: Some people like to send party invites the minute they join an instance, even if there is only one other person. The problem is, if that other person clicks yes, nobody else can join the instance. infact, if they send it when there are two other people and one says no while the other says yes, again nobody else can join the instance. Most of the time this is unintentional. People who are sending these invites before the fifth person is there, do not realize that it stops people from joining. No doubt they are aware that the map will run more quickly and the players will consume fewer potions if there are five players. But they want to make friends, ot something, and send out their party invites as an act of courtesy.

So, my idea... Parties maps that can be joined.

The exclusivity mechanism, which is a default at this time, can become an option. And the default shuld then become non-exclusive.

I think it's a simple, elegant solution. Most parties would be ok to join, but if a party wanted to play exclusively, anyone in the party could throw that switch. I bet it wouldn't happen very often.