Wow.. Majority of the info is written by my pro mates, even my strategies are there..
Do you know me????????
Haha get the point. Read carefully.
Suddenly ranker became a noob by your useless responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Valsacar View Post
Sorry, I disagree, and I'm a sorc. I've been playing for a bit now and never felt that bad off, it's a matter of learning to use your skills properly. Read the sorc section of the forums, lots of good information on there.

You're not a warrior, stop trying to run in the middle of things.

Your not a rogue, don't try to rely on DPS, crit, or dodge.

Your a mage, you are crowd control, you are DoT.

I couldn't find a group today for the little time I had to play on the bus, so I decided to go solo some elite bosses that I didn't have the achievements for. Sure, it took 20 minutes each (speed slayer, and one in dead city) and I died a couple of times, but I was able to do it.

The new update has been great for us, the dex changes are really good. It's not intended to replace int as your primary stat, it does make dex an option as secondary. Right now I have dex on my armour and helm (mythic helm) and str on my weapon. I'm just shy of 2000hp, and have been debating swapping over to the dex weapon (loss of about 40hp, gain of 1.1 damage) but I don't think the damage increase (which means more aggro) is worth the hp right now. I did put 5/5 in passive int and dex (good balance of damage and hp) and only 2/5 in damage right now, so far testing it seems to work pretty well. My damage is 235.7 right now, with colton (and of course the invisible +2% from the passive damage).

Sure, there are some things I think could be better, but we are far from weak and useless.