Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
Rogues are pretty powerful - but the overall agenda is to strike balance where any one class is not overpowering in situations.

If you're asking for Rogues to be buffed because you want to be overpowered, I'm sorry but I don't think that is going to happen. In PvE Rogues are on the top of a lot of leaderboards, like timed runs, etc. In PvP they are doing well in activity as well as leaderboard standing.

I think there are maybe some Rogue skills or skill upgrades that aren't as interesting or promote diversity as much as they could. We'll see if the Dev Team has bandwidth to work on those issues, or if larger issues (like content for everyone, etc.) will take precedence.
I have to disagree with you in regards to Rogues asking for a buff b/c we want to overpower that other 2 classes.
We have basically lost our main mobbing damage in pve, unless this was the intention from the start but why has this issue just been fixed when it has been around since the initial release.

Most forum users who have brought up this issue were in fact Rogues and they were only stating it was overpowered relative to the other daggers.
I believe the motive for most of us was for you guys to work on the other daggers and bring them closer to what the lifethiefs were doing.

I also agree with you that the PVE & PVP & Timed Leaderboards are filled with quite a few Rogues but isn't that supposed to be the reality.
In both PVP and PVE it can be safe to assume that we are the class that also dies the most and uses the most pots so isn't this a tradeoff?
For timed runs Rogues are a necessity for boss killing so any party will want to recruit a Rogue or two. I also want to state that most of the leaderboard groups atm are a mix of different classes and not a full team of rogues so in no way are we the most OP class.

Again we are not specifically demanding a buff on our skills to make up for the lost DPS, but we would prefer if there was an easier & more efficient method to farm pve kills b/c we have been set back quite a bit.
For the other users who are commenting on this, I really do hope you have tried endgame Rogue since the update as you would be more than likely to be more understanding of our suggestions regarding this.