So I got a couple of legendary level 26 items and when I was going to sell in AH they are all priced at below 300g each.. Being they are LOADED with stats and possibly the best armor for each class it seems all the people buying thousands of platinums and opening hundreds and thousands of locked crates are getting multiple items and diminishing prices.. This is absurd because the only thing you can profit on now is literally Mythic Items, Hammerjaw, and LIKE A HANDFUL OF LEGENDARY items dropped by elite bosses.

This has gotten out of hand, Locked Crates are priced at 3k each, We need new content, what is the point of playing the game right now? To farm for a HANDFUL of legendary items with a drop rate of 000000000000.1% or spend thousands of platinums trying to get a mythic helmet or arcane pet or hook to sell.

There is literally nothing to do, I rather not play until new items are implemented and hooks, hammerjaw and mythic helms aren't the only source of income , since the other handful of legendary items have a percentage of dropping equal to hitting the powerball.