Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I don't like that I can't get the best items without some investment

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Here comes my penny's worth......

I used to PL up to about Level 55 and then I got side tracked, but it was great. The feel of that game was about skill and team-ship. There was none of this 'lottery' style crates dropping or the like. Ok, you could buy things in store with gold and or plat but that was just an extra option. You earned mostly what you got by game play and determination with a bit of good luck thrown in. My point is you felt good about what you achieved because you worked hard to get it. You didn't just pay your way. You played your way.

In AL there is something of a bad taste in my mouth when I play because there is always the spend more dollars and do it the Plat way. And the way the game is set up is all geared exactly that way. Honestly, if I waited on luck and spending the odd amount of Plat on crates every now and again, I would be waiting until I die to get some of the amazing items I hear about. So people must be spending ridiculous amounts of dollars and then Plat on this game to get stuff, unless they never stop playing it 24/7. Is this what this game is supposed to be about, because I am greatly confused if it is. I thought this game was going to be an amazing meld of all the best parts of the previous Legends, with the added beauty of up to the minute graphics. Amazing multiple online game play with stunning looks and great team strategies please!!!

Maybe it would be better to charge for the map packs rather than all this money grabbing in game. Did anyone play Dungeon Defenders on PC or Mac? The developers used that avenue and it worked very well. If you wanted more play maps you bought them on release. Also if you wanted the outfits and other extras you could buy them.

This game is turning into a huge 'Alter Ego Stock Exchange' with only a few reaping the rewards. What happened to the game play, guys? So far all I see is the same thing being churned over and over. We will be able to walk around the maps blind folded soon as they all look the same.

MAXIMUSMIX - ZELVIRA

2. The Following User Says Thank You to euromikeym For This Useful Post: