Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Lvl 16 Twinks 1vs1 Tournament. April 20th

[Finally, I'd decided to put the tournament on Saturday, April 20th. At 10:00 am ( (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)).
    Sign up will close on April 19th, 10:00pm (UTC-06:00). Bracket will be posted here after the sign up closed.

What is it, how to join, rules, and blah blah blah :

This is a 1 vs 1 knockout tournament with best of 3 matches. The winner of each match moves on to the next round; and of course who lost will be eliminated.

Players will play their matches in a locked lobby. I or an organizers will contact and invite you to party, so you can join in and play your match. When finish, please only leave if you tell to do so. ( I need time to recorded your matches )

When you get in the lobby, do not kill or flag. just stay at your pawn and wait for ur time to get to a specific pawn to fight.

- Player only and only start using their skills and al so pet skills after a countdown “r, 3, 2, 1, go” You may charge ur attack before "go", but do not "use".
    If failing to do so many times, organizer will count it as 1 lost, or you will be eliminate.

- If you DC inside of the arena, you will have another chance, if you dc again your opponent will get 1 Win.
    - If you DC outside of the arena, or not showing up at the time you need to compete, you have 3 minutes to get in. Or you will be eliminate.
    As far you go on to semi-finals and finals. You will have to fight 5 matches to reduce the luck.

* This event is open for all Al players, and a lvl 16 character. If you want to enter, you will have to post your IGN as a reply here. and also your class
    exp: Pjng - Rogue

Prize :

( since STS is busy with the new expansion coming up soon, the plat prize will be postpone for future event )

1st prize : 700k gold.

2nd prize : 350k gold

3rd prize : 200k gold

4th prize: 100k gold

Oh, and as long as you sign up, you will have a chance to enter the event ( unless you r the odds number and there r no one sign up after you )
    The event will stay as long as its goes... So please be alert for that.
    This is my first time doing this, and I am not a pro, please help me out too and follow all the rules so we can have a fun event.

If there r anything not clear, feel free to ask.

Thank you guys for all the supports.
    Last edited by gigina; 04-13-2013 at 08:50 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gigina For This Useful Post: