Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sorcerer feedback

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Default Sorcerer feedback

this thread is i would say mostly for you dear devs who can make the call and switch things up a little
    while the rougues have upgrades bonechill bows (bonechill was the best bow in kraken) and upgraded blades (incandescent) both coming from crates/chest
    the warriors have upgraded swrod and axe who were best at kraken (storm sword and captains axe) both coming from crates/chest

us mages have an upgraded gun that was a downgrade from the best kraken gun (oracle crystal > ice ribs), absolutely no useful staff coming from crates/chest
    as if we werent already suffering from not being op (and everyone knows that dont pretand not to).
    the only good staff we can find now is an elite boss staff which is cool but rare and much like the firesquid not many will obtain it.
    my question is why cant you make a good weapon like the good ol' flamestrike that comes from chests, why must we get a nerfed gun from crates?
    i want to see the ice ribs buffed and a new good sorc staff lvl 30-31 that can be looted from crates/chests.
    thnx =]

if we give enough attention to this matter changes might happen, i believe so and fml for caring so much lol.
    Last edited by matanofx; 04-22-2013 at 08:37 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post: