Thread: New Age AoA

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default New Age AoA

So, I have been wondering why AoA has stopped doing what it was doing. My first impression was that maybe the Devs stopped it. AoA was a legendary guild, who I'm pretty sure all of you know, was to help out and make the game a friendlier place. By help out I don't just mean give gold or power level up, but I mean give tips, advice, or to answer any questions anyone has about the game. So first I'd like to ask, what did happen to AoA?

I was thinking, since that guild is gone, why should we let their legend die? We should follow in their footsteps an make our very own "New Age AoA" so to speak. I sent a private message to SamHayne asking him if we could bring back an AoA type guild, and he said to go for it. I personally think it would be a great idea.

I'm not to sure what a good name for this new guild would be. I feel like it should be something that resembles AoA but not a copy of it. Any name ideas are very welcome!

I'm not sure how many members of the original AoA are around, but if you are out their and reading this, please let yourself be known!

GOALS OF THE GUILD:
    1) Answer questions that new players or anyone has about the game.
    2) Help newer players by showing them places that they need help finding, such as the CS for example.
    3) Help announce things from forums that in game players who may not have a forum account should know, such as updates, events...ect.
    4) Get more people involved in the community, and suggest that people get forum accounts.
    5) Stop any "Verbal fights" going on, and help keep the chat clean.
    6) Host parties and events.
    7) In general be a good, helpful, community player.
    8) Bring back the golden age of PL

Requirements to be in the guild:
    I think that the requirements should still be that you must have a forum account and be active in the community. It won't be open to everyone simply because some people would love to join just to troll and be rude, the exact thing this guild will discourage.

I really think bringing this back is a good idea, but I can't do it alone, I need the support of the community of Pocket Legends. Please share any comments you have on this idea. I'll happily put the 250,000 to buy the guild.

Thanks to you all!
    Last edited by Stevenmc; 04-22-2013 at 04:03 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stevenmc For This Useful Post: