Hello All,

I've been considering picking up curse for my mage and dropping one of my DPS abilities - either frost bolt or lightning.

Although I would be losing 33% of my attack skills, because I will be going from 3 attack skills to only 2, I am wondering if this will end up in an overall better build. I always play with friends and rarely solo. My friends are capable players that can hold their own.

I assume that the additional damage for everyone in the party should outweigh the damage from just 1 of my attack skills right? I'd like to hear from the pro mages on the forums and see what they have to say.

Also, a few quick questions:
1. How long does curse last on the enemies? Is Lingering Curse worth it if I were to get it?
2. Is it worth getting the damage reduction skill for curse? Does it make a noticable difference? Does it affect bosses?
3. Is sweeping curse worth it? I will mainly be playing Nordr and I've noticed there are quite a bit of enemies. How many targets can curse hit normally? Have you found the additional 2M increased range helps?
4. What does charging curse even do? Does it just give more range? There is no description of what charging curse does. Should I save the time in the rotation and never charge it?

5. Essentially, if I am trying to save points for passives, what points should I pick in curse in order to make it fully effective for Nordr maps on elite mode and which ones would it be OK to pass up? I am level 30+.

Thanks in advanced for any answers from the mage pros!