I am so furious I can't contain it any longer, i have got to let this out. I haven been playing very long, a few months and I enjoy playing PvP game very much, or I should say I did. I am about ready to just stop playing if I can't have a good time anymore. My Problem is muti leveled. You start a game with even sides and if it is a good battle going on and is taking a long time for anyone to score, people start to drop out. I can handle if it is one extra on a team, at times this cannot be avoided. What sticks in my craw is when it is 3 on 2 and a new person comes in and joins with his %#$* buddies on the team that already has 3 making it 4 on 2. I have been on the side with the majority and the new player joins my team making it 4 on 2 and if no one else joins on the other side I will exit and come back in to even things up. I have even been on the minority of 5 on 1 and no one from the other team will join me. Do these lilies get any kind of satisfaction out of winning when playing 4 or five on 2 or worse. I would be ashamed of myself if I stayed on a team with such a preponderance of force. I have taken the time to write down all the names of these gutless wonders and would like to share the specifics but I am not sure what the administrators of the forums would say about that. I have seen when it is 3 on 3 or 4 on 4 and when one team gets 2 scores (CTF) someone on my team will either just quit or worse yet quit and come back on the other team making lopsided teams, just so they can b on the team that wins!!!!! God this kills me, have they no honor? I am from an era when you fought fair but I can see there are so many wusses out here that it ruins the whole game. I am disgusted, sickened by these sissy little babies and if decide to keep plying I am going to find games they are playing in and do the same thing back. I hate to lower myself to the level of these pukes but I can see it is the only thing they understand if they can even put 2 and 2 together to see what lame flowers they are. I do have the advantage of being anonymous because I do not partake in their childish gloating and bravado which they can only have because they are sheltered in their playpens where no one will no what cowards they truly are. I feel I should also mention the very few, who like myself, have the sense of fair play and won't just stay on a team with overwhelming force. I don't think I would get in trouble for mentioning those TWO guys but I don't have their permission so I won't. I welcome any and all comments you have concerning this.