I've played since November android release and I have three toons who cap at each new expansion. I have opened hundreds of dollars worth of crates between the three and never won anything besides norm pinks. I played Pl and earned a blue dragon suit b4 the complete nerf of the "dragon gimmic" and demonic gear and full crafted sets at each cap on 3 toons and always earned not bought. Here it just isn't the same to be able to do some serious farming for elite chest because the whole elite system is just difficult with finding party or dieng and running all the way back to boss or gold etc. and the plat chest is really a heartbreaker for me. I've farmed both type chest and never anything and its getting harder to farm chest because most of my time is trying to get three toons capped before next cap on increasingly harder lvls which I have 1 left to cap and I haven't even killed all bosses on any toon because the effort to find a good team is too much and I'm trying to find a good guild to help with teaming up but everyone has the best guild and the ones I've tried are blah, bs, promises of the world and only delivers a pebble. I love this game and cant put it down I have a full time job, 56-64 hrs week, so I have to use plat sometimes to keep up but just saying I haven't got nearly the same time,effort/reward as in Pl and Im trying but was wondering if others are having the same or almost same terrible luck. I hate to vent like this and I'm not saying game is bad at all I love it but just looking at my inventory and plat used and how long I've played I'm really disappointed at the turn out and I got back to PL and look at it there I feel accomplished and like I have something valuable. If someone stole my AL account they would only make a couple hundred on cs sells maybe and that's really it. I would really like to constructive feedback good or bad as long as its constructive, it might make me see something I haven't seen yet, and ideas to make system better or guilds to cheak out or general tips for me and thank you STS community u guys are great.