Thread: Guess it's time to go, I'll miss you all!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Default Guess it's time to go, I'll miss you all!

I can no longer play and cannot discuss this on forums but I'd like to say goodbye to all those who have stuck it out with me. Honorable mentions include but are not limited too:

David/Mysticaldream: bro, you are my best friend in pl, and I hope we continue to talk as usual outside of game, thanks for being there for me. You have been the greatest friend I could possibly have in this game. And I'm sure we will keep in close contact in real life. So it's not like I'm saying goodbye to you.

Chris: if you are out there you know how special you were to me. Smartest person I've ever met, shoot me a text sometime, I'll miss your expert trolls. I still expect to see the fast and furious 6 btw.

Apollo: bro we had our moments, our ups and downs, our fights and bromances but you were a friend indeed. I'll miss you, you are a great player of this game and you have helped the community in so many ways, I hope things work out with Ashley shes a catch, hang on. Love ya,

Burst: dude, haven't known you that long but our personalities were so much alike we became great friends fast. Keep kicking *** and holding up the FFA name. I'll miss you.

Dudetus: thanks for making the forums a pleasure to read. You truly are a funny person.

Dolloway: you are in my opinion the best player in this game. And it was an honor to play with Such a legend on such a personal level. Best of wishes to you Alex.

Gladiator: you got a hot temper and a huge ego but it's well deserved cuz u are a true pro. Pleasure playing with you Kevin.

Matt and Kyle/peace and honor: you guys are such goofs. You have stuck with me since I started twinking nearly 2 years ago. I wish you guys the best. Yew darn narbs.

Elyseon: you have helped me more then any other in this game. Such a funny guy, I might come to o and c with you now that I have time. You have been a great friend even when I wasn't such a great one myself. Thanks Jason for all you have done.

And to all my other guild members:
    Thank you guys for making FFA such a success. I probably would have quit long ago if it wasn't for you. You made this game fun. And I hope you guys will continue to uphold the guild with mysticaldream as the guild master. It's been a blast.

Tristen/James/Jordan/Chloe/David/Gary/krista/Adam and many more I can't recall ATM. the pros who have quit or were banned I love you guys/gurls. Great playing with you,

I know I forgot people so please post below. I typed this up in about 5 minutes so if ur name is not here please don't get hurt. Just post if I missed you.

This community has been one of the greatest I've ever experienced in my gaming life.

Again I'll add more to this thread later but I'm going to a party tonight. And I leave in oh crap 20 minutes.

To be continued:
    Last edited by Justg; 05-29-2013 at 06:48 AM. Reason: No flame outs... good luck in RL!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Everyone'sFavMage For This Useful Post: