Quote Originally Posted by Drxx View Post
It's a reason we don't like you, your plain annoying! I think most of us would say more then 'shut up', but don't want to be banned. Haven't you noticed? The more you carry on the more people your making angry. I suggest you shut up "EH"?
lol who cares? i havnt forced them neither i interfere. its ppl tht r aggroing me. now see came one more; zenxpro lol.
i will not shutup btw :-D

Quote Originally Posted by zenxpr0 View Post
Are you here in thread to annoy people?
plz were here in thread to communicate,to be updated, know tips and guides and some other stuff. If your always like that and annoy more and more People its best for you to just "shut up". If you got any negative answers etc just read and listen. look, almost all active forum members is mad at u cuz of your blah blah blah andals all your answers was negative i have also notice all your posts. Listen, if your not going to follow and more ppl annoys u. Its better than we ignore you. i mean really almost all your post made ppl mad
lol yo zen u too welcome. come on bring more frnds.
lol u all pushing me to negative side. nd yh read from beginning how it started. ur frnd started first by trolling me nd then came other frnds of urs to support it.
nah i will not shutup. as long as u carry on same i will carry on.
this thread is negative nd posting negative wont bother mch heh heh
nah ppl r mad coz m nt supporting their frnds; thts all.
thts ur point of view tht m negative bt idc nd u only see my post? lol. ty for seeing tho.
m annoying ppl? lol m interacting with them. they r taking in negative way.
yh u all shuld ignore me. almost all ppl r mad (according to zenxpro) coz they dnt mind their own business.
So u too better mind ur own business.