I play this game A LOT! Most of you know me as Zergeo. I am writing this to tell you what's up in Pl:

1) Noobs. First of all if u say noob more than twice a day YOU are a noob and a egomaniac. Some ppl aren't used to this game like the rest of you. Don't be a Cyber Bullier or Just Mean. Think about how many ppl you have annoyed and turned into a monster.

2) Pvp Dude be a gentleman and let them take a free. Its the nice thing to do since you have been nasty to them. All these slang words:nub,FFA, rush, ez ect. I have seen a lot of cyber bullying in mmorg's but (by a landslide) pl is the worst.

3) Scamming. Most of you know that you have scammed before. Just don't. Mute them and report(if neccecary).Don't steal.

I say sympathy for the inexperienced ppl. Suck it up and be nice.
*Microphone drop*

P.S I'm thinking of making a guild called Sympathy for the inexperienced. If you are generous enough to make the guild for me (and make me the leader)
I will: make you a honorary Officer and help you in some way if I can. Pm me Zergeo In game if u are one of these nice ppl.

O.Ext

BTW if some stupid psychopaths are spamming this place up with their slang nonsence, I will report u so hard u will be in a FULL body cast.

And another thing: Sympathy for the Inexperienced!!!! Zergeo is out. Peace.