Hey mates, I'm TrialAccount Yes, original name is original, I know. You may have ran into me in the two or so hours I've played this game. So far, things I've noticed are...

1)Tanks are not meant to do damage. This is my first MMO, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but it is pretty obvious playing as the warrior class I have to be the frontman of the party, and I need to rely on others to do damage while I take it.

2)People are generally quite, with the odd exception of a few kind people. I started a casual conversation with a Lvl 48 earlier, and she/he ended up giving me several weapons and armor pieces without me even asking . The name of the player was Bellabang or something of the sort (my apologies for not remembering if you do read this mate).... Which leads me to

3) Making money in this game is extremely hard at the lower levels (possibly at the higher levels as well, I have no experience on the matter...) I get the feeling that I could possibly make more money by selling my weapons and such to players instead of the in-game shop. I'm going to list the items I have currently (along with their sell price), can anyone tell me if they are worth anything more than the shop price?

Ursan Spiked Club (Green) 10-14 DMG, 1.3 Speed, 3 Str, 1 H/S, 2 Armor, Price:26
Thinkers Light Wand (Orange) 46-62 DMG, 1.1 Speed, 1 Int, 1% Hit, Price: 99
Desert Cleaver of Power (White) 87-113 DMG, 1.2 speed, 3 Str, Price: 138
Desert Cleaver of Strength (White) 87-113 DMG, 1.2 Speed, 1 Str, Price: 138
Pitchfork of Power (White) 54-80 DMG, 1.0 Speed, 3 Str, Price: 63
Pick-Axe of Might (white) 69-83 DMG, 1.6 Speed, 2 Str, Price: 95
Pick-Axe (White) 72-86 DMG, 1.6 Speed, Price: 103

Thanks for reading mates, and I really appreciate it