I realize this new arena has only just come out so it's entirely possible my points below will have holes - but I find issue with the new leaderboard. I've never personally been a fan of K/D ratios but with the new leaderboard rewarding people with the best K/D ratio for the new arena a new item is already ready to be sold on the market - your very own character's (or alternate character's) deaths.

This has been an issue I've seen before (people selling alts they've leveled up to kill farm in CtF) but now there is a reward for kill farming the most. K/D ratio's being rewarded will only help promote incredibly lopsided teams and the issue I mentioned above. Being a pvper in dark legends for a long time the leaderboard wasn't that big of an issue - in AL the leaderboard is on a lot of peoples minds all the time, in a much bigger way then I've seen in your other games. I'm merely suggesting changing this to kills or some other category - at the very minimum as a jumping off point for a discussion.

Cheers,