Thread: Vanity suggestions: Superman

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Vanity suggestions: Superman

Lookin' at star legends updates we haven't had one in quite a while. In addition, I am aware that sts don't plan on anything except the bonus weekends, but still I have faith in this game. Currently pl has had a update in plat stores as a new zombie themed movie has been released. How about something similar for sl? As most of us know there's been a new superman movie release I know it's a bit late but still. Superman does relate to sl theme of space and is a well know iconic figure, being around for over 75 years. Here's a simple suggestion that will make most of our community happy. I'm sure it won't take so long and isn't much to ask for. I suggest a superman vanity pack consisting of 4-6 items. It can cost 50-75 plats being a lucrative thing and other things. Here's some things I do suggest:

Vanity pack!- In plat store cost 50-75 plats
    • A superman cape (back amour)
    make it good blue and red and can has the 's' symbolic on it.
    • A superman shield- it will be kyptonian and look good to have.
    • The 'Clark clent' glasses- it can be simple, different from the black sunglasses but simple.

Cost 50 plats in plat store
    Super Strength suit
    Super strength suit- A suit that looks like a steel body suit. Involving vest, legs, sleeves. ( Stats- +50 damage)

Droppable Item
    • To conclude with the event can involve a droppable item. What I suggest would be called 'Kyptonian Rock!'- This item can drop at a very rare rate, making I the next huge vanities like squidand x ray. I suggest it going in the shoulder looking exactly like the Kyptonite seen in movies and having a tinted green glow towards it.

All in all, this update would be well appreciated. Anyone else with any constructive feedback or suggestions for any superman items please share!
    Last edited by Justg; 06-23-2013 at 10:29 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Communicate For This Useful Post: