Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Never Trust It!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Never Trust It!!!

--Note i was a newcomer when this was happening---
    A while ago I saw a guy who advertised a site called ****** may not be 100% correct) Sadly I was foolish enough to put my info in. I searched it about 10 mins later. I saw it was a scam. Luckily I have about 15 gmail acc and I put in a trash one:-) . Earlier today I saw a guy who advertised it. Quickly I put a mute on him and spoke 'Warning A character who will advertise plplat.yolasite. Three things. They put a dot between every letter of plplat.yolasite.( to avoid devs turning the word into a muted word. 2) He started to rapidly trade my account (like that would aggitate me) so I said ' is that the best u can do. 3) The site's language was appauling. Eg 'We do not save informations'.So everyone in humania at the time muted him and reported him. Everyone, NEVER EVEN CONSIDER GOING TO THAT SITE!!!
    And to all you newcomers, consider seeing a thread on 'new players' saying beware of scams.
    It will help you with scams. Zentry Out--- Woooshhhh!!!!
    Last edited by Delphina; 06-24-2013 at 10:17 PM.
    Want to know where the treasure is burried? Here ill tell you.... www.thecommunityguild.com/apply.html
    Creator Credits go to Extreme.