Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback Request: No more Elite Dungeons

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

One other point I forgot to post in my previous post:

I think if the elite dungeons are eliminated, then the bosses in the regular dungeons should be harder, but let me qualify that....

I think the bosses should have more health and take longer to kill, but they should NOT hit harder. That way it will take a little longer to kill the boss, but you won't get one-hit by the boss which I think is what most players did not like about the elite dungeons. Because the bosses in the non-elite dungeons are really too easy right now in that they can be killed rather quickly.

In PL I am level 76, and if I go do the shadow caves or the sewers (level 50-55 dungeons) I can beat those bosses without dying, but it does take me a couple of minutes to take down the boss even though I am 20-25 levels above those dungeons.

Yet in AL if I go farm Rooks Nest (this is a level 15-16 dungeon, I am level 31) I can take down the boss in 30 seconds. I think he should have more health so it slows me down just a bit. And a level 16 player should not be able to solo that dungeon, but with a normal group of 4 level 16 players should be able to finish the dungeon in a reasonable amount of time. And if a level 13 group tried to do this dungeon, it should be extremely difficult for them to finish without lots of deaths. So I guess the question is finding that sweet spot of how difficult each dungeon should be.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 06-26-2013 at 05:03 PM.