Thread: PvP Trash Talk

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default PvP Trash Talk

Here are positive and negative thing about the chat box in pvp.
    Positive: You can plan your strategy with your teammate in order to kill the other teams player.
    Negative: There are ppl out there who get irritated when they get killed or some ppl brags when they have a long Ks(killstreak). That that gets irritating sometimes. They trash talks you and irritate you until you go totally mad. Believe me this happens to me all the time they are so annoying.

In order to prevent trash talking I think you should only be able to only speak with your own team not with the other team. Disabling communication with the other team will prevent bad mouthing each other. If you cannot communicate with the other team it would also prevent 1v1 pvp matches that everybody does. I came up with this idea to prevent ppl from fighting and remember its just a game!!!!!!

I hope this would help. And if your the irritating trash talker that is reading this please stop doing it. Just because some ppl are better than others doesn't mean you have to tell them their weak or other mean things that's gonna hurt their feeling. Don't be childish. "Its Just a Game"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Imhotareyou For This Useful Post: