I'm so happy! You guys wouldn't believe what happened xD. Ok, ok...since you forced me into it I'll tell you.
I just made a new sorcerer called "ISmurf", yes I was as surprised as you were when I saw it wasn't taken.
I decided to get a good new pet for him. I saw colton was a bit too much for me, I didn't have enough platinum to buy clyde, and wrathjaw was too much. I looked through the stable to see if there were anymore good smurf pets.
That's when I came across Orion. I decided to look it up in auction and the cheapest one at that time was 180k.
That was still a bit too much for me so I decided to stick with deary for a bit. But deary isn't really that good, I wanted orion because he had a good health boost for my squishy sorcerer and a nice int boost. I went to check in Auction how much it was again and to my lucky surprise it was....listed for 1750 gold!!!! I instantly bought it, figuring that the person must've accidently listed it for 1750 gold when he was trying to list it for 175000 gold, he either missed 2 0's or didn't even know the price of it. I didn't get to see the name of the person who sold it because I was so excited, but then that's when I thought..."Should I sell this back for a easy 160k profit, OR open it on my smurf?" You tell me, what should I do with the egg?