Last night while browsing the consignment store around 1 AM pacific time my account was randomly hit with a 500k gold purchase costing 500 plats. I say random because the thought never even had crossed my mind, nor did I at any point see the window that displays such purchase option. I farm with my plats hence can't justify making a purchase like that (were talking about the guy too cheap to buy slag, Clyde was a stretch).

While Ive already contacted customer service regarding a reverse transaction but won't hear back most likely till Monday or later... my main concern is whether or not I should play my account until the issue is resolved. At this point I haven't entered a dungeon or made a transaction via gold or platinum in order to help the possible reversal process and prevent clouding on platinum purchase sheet. Should I just keep up with business as usual or stick with my gut and shut it down for the weekend??

P.S. let it be noted I'm not trying to gain anything here...just wanna play on my weekend off.