I understand there is some new rare boss that (supposedly) shows up in kraken/nordr maps but people in my guild have been complaining that the lower level maps seem more difficult too since the update. I have done a few solo runs in pretty much all of the maps, and helped some low level members get past tricky bosses so they can advance to kraag, for example, and I agree with them, there is definitely a rise in difficulty in some of the lower maps too...and it would seem that if a low level party (lv14-17) invites a lv30/31 to give them a hand the enemies scale to the higher level member? because that exact mix (me, 31 rogue, and 3x 14/17 warrior/rogue mix) just had a go at some maps and the little guys got slaughtered, whereas I used up dozens of pots just to keep from dying (which I did, eventually). I used to be able to run solos with my eyes closed, right up to nordr maps before the weekend but now a party of 4 can barely get through one boss unscathed. For those gamers blessed with intimate knowledge of skill combination/advanced fighting tactics/dozens of full power buddies to call upon I'm sure the new increased toughness is a 'challenge' or makes the game fun to play again...but they are surely a minority in comparison to the casual gamers or weekend warriors that cannot put masses of time/money into a mobile game to be able to stand a fighting chance of seeing the latter levels. If the developers have indeed ramped up the enemies across the board then well done...flushing the chain on the casual gamers is a bold move, I hope the hardcore ones can keep you propped up enough for us pesky 'average joes' not to matter if we uninstall and look elsewhere for our mobile gaming needs. Feel free to shed some light on the situation, as I'm fed up with saying 'I don't know' over and over to guild members asking all of the above. A big part of this game for a lot of us was farming/grinding the lower levels for gear, once we had earned the right to farm them quickly by levelling our characters to max, so we could have a chance at buying the flash stuff in auction that is not available to those without near-limitless supplies of platinum (have you seen what mythics go for in auction? how are we supposed to save up 10million+ gold for one item?). Take that ability away from us (potions cost gold, and we are spending more on pots than what we pick up in the levels we are using them in) and what is left? just a frustrating game that has pandered to the few at the cost of the many.