Thread: New Mythic Pet (no plat required)......

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Default New Mythic Pet (no plat required)......

I suggest an idea for a new mythic pet that is purchased exclusively with story tokens, but requires 800 tokens. That means you have to do the bards quests (all 4 of them) for 200 days in order to get this pet. That's 6+ months.

I think it was tons of fun when we were all working hard towards getting colton during seasons 1 & 2. It was fun because nobody had an advantage no matter how rich or how good your gear was. The only advantage was those who spent the time, played every day, and perhaps those who started playing earlier.

This would give a chance for any player to get the mythic achievement without getting lucky with crates/chests, and without spending 250 plat for a mythic pet. But they would have to be a very dedicated player. Also, the egg could be sold, so someone who is a very dedicated player could also work very hard, and then sell the egg for a very nice profit. I'd imagine it would go for less than an Arcane egg, but much more than the best legendary eggs -- perhaps somewhere in the 5-8m range. This would give a chance to anyone to make someone serious gold without having to gamble or get lucky. It's just hard work over the long haul.

And to make this a bit more of a challenge as well, I suggest the bards quests should scale to level like Hauntlet does. Not so that it's impossible to do, but just so it's not a walk in the park where you just run over the mobs and kill the boss in 3 hits. Make it more of a challenge.

Anyone like this idea?
    Last edited by Energizeric; 07-21-2013 at 03:37 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post: