Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab View Post
You are completely missing the point. This isnt about getting gold, its about honesty and how it looks like Will is exploiting the trust some people have in him.
Ona donated 2Mil towards the prize pool. She didnt hope to get any personal benefits from that, just did it to support the tourney, a tribute to the winners. Since the 3v3 tourney was never actually concluded and was almost forgotten at this point, she suggested that Will could move that 2Mil to this tourney (yet another generous gesture). But Will told her that the money had been split and given to the finalists. However, neither mine nor Alvins team did get any money, so Will is obviously not telling the truth. He has alterd his story a few times already, as well as unfriended me and left the game instance every time I tried to talk this out ingame. I would much appreciate an official statement on what happened to the money and, as much as I dislike causing forum drama, this seems to be the only place the cant run away from that. I think as a finalists of the tourney I have at least that right.
This is also important since the donations and prizes for this tourney even exceed the ones from the last one. 32+ people are about to trust a person who just "lost" 2Mil prize money and tried to sweep the whole story under the carpet.

The example of Sam is completely different since its not like Sam gave u the plat and shields to distribute them and you decided to keep them instead in which case the reactions would have been much different as well.
The thing is G, I have gotten a few different versions of the story. My beef is more with you "veterans" causing drama in a thread and completely deflating any momentum/fun this tourney was bringing. You, Glad, Ona, and whomever else has beef with Will needs to take your issues and deal with it in game or in pm. Each of you know better and frankly, it disappoints me to see 3 individuals I like and respect (which are very few) within the community acting like a bunch of babies. Sorry if that comes across as harsh but this crap gets old.... fast.