Thread: tdm ap

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Talking tdm ap

Well i posted this in suggestions part, but i guess its not visited same as this one.

Well i think all players who play tdm knows u will always run to same ppl over and over again, n im sure some of u guys even feel bad because they r mostly reason of someones bad kd in tdm LOL.
    Mostly ppl play ctf cause u actually have aps for pvp 5k kills and 10k kills same as flagging, well i was wondering, for tdm theres only troll ap, so why not make ot same as ctf, why don't make 5k kills and 10k kills in tdm aps. I think that would make more people tdm.

I know i know, that pvp and tdm kills count as one so if u have 4.5k ctf kills and 500tdm kills u get ap for 5k pvp kills,but many people don't know that, so they keep playing ctf to get those achievements, also think those 2 should be separated, n that would make a lil harder to be on top players list and ppl will have to play both ctf and tdm which i find good, also tdm is a bit harder to get kills than ctf, because ur view is bad, and u can only make 20kills per game, and the annoying troll is always following u, so make it lil bit tricky to get those ap's.

What do u guys think?

<Pride>

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hinataa For This Useful Post: