Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Massive PL Summer Party - Coming soon!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Default Massive PL Summer Party - Coming soon!

Name:  Summer Party PL.jpg
Views: 4564
Size:  95.2 KB

What is a Summer Party?

EDIT: Totally unexpectedly, JustG popped in game to the party. He didn't stay around for very long but did do a wicked little trick. Developers can do some awesome stuff!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 869
Size:  260.7 KB

The Pocket Legends summer Party is an event any player, any level can join in on! We will be celebrating 2013 with a bang! There will be fun, games and activities for anyone to join in on! There will be a fashion walk from towne to towne to show your gear off, and much more! We may get the odd developer popping on, we shall see!

When is this happening?

EDIT: THE EVENT IS NOW OVER! THANKS EVERYONE FOR TURNING UP. EVEN JUSTG CAME ON! You guys made the party awesome, and I am so grateful for it!

What will be happening?

Stay tuned for updates on activities and games. Will be posted here when it happens. Currently working with "Vilax, DocDoBig and vvishy" on activities. I am going to create a forum group. If you want to be a helper, please PM me on the forums and I will invite you to the helper forum group. I might even extend the event day a little longer if we aren't prepared.

Edit: Just a quick change. There will be a run from Humania to Nuri Hallows towne. If you want to know the route, find "soul" in game and he will show you. We may be handing our prizes now.

I have decided to use THE HAPPINESS's idea of a cloning event during the party. Check out the cloning thread for rules and how to play here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Cloning-Event

Edit. I have changed the cloning event rules for this party. Firstly, instead of it taking place at Mount Fang, it will be in a different towne, not decided yet. You will need to dress in the same gear as someone else or a group of player. There will be a group of warriors, mages and birds.

We are also thinking of doing a gear/vanity contest. All you'll need to do is dress up in your best gear, and there will be some judges to give you a score. Still working out if we need prizes for the event, or if it could just be for the satisfaction.

Okay. Spoke with Fali about prizes. We may be going through with this.

First prize - Blackened Bulb Rack (vanity)

Second prize - Mystery item

Third prize - Chilling Butcher Knife and Bracer L15

There will also be some riddles, so if your good at riddles I may be giving away some items
    Last edited by Skeletonlord; 08-12-2013 at 11:41 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skeletonlord For This Useful Post: