Hi Admin

i've been mail you a lot but i haven't receive any respond from you so i post some of my question here and favor.
how can i get back my account? , i am log in using email but that email was just a random name of email so which mean is has no any connection in any site like google , facebook and yahoo , i didn't register that email to those site , i just put the email just to play before and i did feel great to play star legends since then so i continue of playing until become a high level but i've been stopped of playing for some quite a while so when i came back i did forgot what my password is and i took 2 days to think for my password so i play my other account but i really did forget what it is so i click the forgot password but i didn't know that it will be reset that password and send it to the email but the problem is that email i am using is doesn't exist of any site so i don't have any connection to get my password or account back please help me for this one. please read some of my message for you so u'll see some of the proof that is my account , i am using 3 different account to i can using them at once using 3 devices and i already send the picture of my proof please help me